Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Astellia Online NEW GAMEPLAY 2017

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited April 2017 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
A game from  Nexon that features a pokemon card type battle system.  Really like the music and art style. 

Post edited by Mikeha on

Comments

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Art Style.......is that what they call it nowadays.
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    I love the visual aspects, something tells me the card system gameplay is gimmicky, but it's hard to tell from that video. Could simply be another generic Tab-Target combat system.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Unfortunately, it'll mostlikely be another game released and shut down within a year, just like we had last year with 4-5 at least.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    JDis25 said:
    I love the visual aspects, something tells me the card system gameplay is gimmicky, but it's hard to tell from that video. Could simply be another generic Tab-Target combat system.

Peria Chronicles is also a Nexon game and will use a similar battle system. 
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Looks like another average f2p Korean grinder.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Yawn.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    The stances, the armor and the dialogues with the npcs (that sideview with the focus only on the chars talking) greatly reminds me of GW2.
    And I remember for the very very brief time I played ArcheAge I had a mount like the one she is riding.

This game is overflowing with creativity.. borrowed from other games.

(Note before I get a shitstorm: I do not really mind games copying other games - everyone is doing it.)
    Harbinger of Fools
  • progamer2017progamer2017 Member CommonPosts: 7
    Albatroes said:
    Unfortunately, it'll mostlikely be another game released and shut down within a year, just like we had last year with 4-5 at least.
    cool