Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Identity Online any thoughts?

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
Any thoughts about this game so far?

https://www.identityrpg.com/

Looks good but what are the chances of it actually being developed as good as the concept videos show?

Its also not on the game list here yet?

Comments

• ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Heard of it, idk if there is much to it yet. Check out Dark and Light.
    Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Yep was looking at Dark & Light, but Snail Games as the Publisher not good?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Think of it as yet another pocketful of wishes, hopes, promises and dreams.

Weird

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    edited April 2017
    Keep realistic expectations.

GTA:Online already does what this game says and more. The premise that you can be anyone you want, living in a fully simulated modern world, is a little misleading in my opinion. ReaDing in between the lines of their website, it may very well be an instanced hub with various game modes (racing and fps).

I don't understand the market well enough, but there were lots of similar concepts, none of which were ever successful (with the exception of GTA). All Points Bulletin was possibly the most "successful", still being a relative flop that went cash shop heavy as population dwindled down.

Nothing against this company, I wish them all the best. Perhaps the game modes will be polished and fun. But I would not expect any sort of incredibly complex sandbox environment.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    laxie said:

GTA:Online already does what this game says and more. The premise that you can be anyone you want, living in a fully simulated modern world, is a little misleading in my opinion. ReaDing in between the lines of their website, it may very well be an instanced hub with various game modes (racing and fps).

I don't understand the market well enough, but there were lots of similar concepts, none of which were ever successful (with the exception of GTA). All Points Bulletin was possibly the most "successful", still being a relative flop that went cash shop heavy as population dwindled down.

Nothing against this company, I wish them all the best. Perhaps the game modes will be polished and fun. But I would not expect any sort of incredibly complex sandbox environment.
    No worries I tried APB Reloaded I played the original APB and it was full of hackers eventually went to Gamers FIrst who drove it into the ground, and this new game has some features that the other game won't for example good clothing customization I believe it might allow real uploads like Second Life not sure, but it has Real World music in the game aka streaming from web servers in game like SL and such.

Also GTA 5 is full of nothing but cheaters killed the experience I tried the game and was getting killed every second by hackers using Mods, was unplayable uninstalled within less than 24 hours waste of $50.
  • BloodDiimondBloodDiimond Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I've always wanted to play a truely immersive 'life sim.' game! I've watched a ton of videos of this game and some things very much concern me like lifestyles in this game being very much directed how they want. Like a reference in a video saying that the police couldn't be croocked. Have to be crooked to catch the best criminals sometimes. But I'll save final judgement for when I see real gameplay. Cool interactive apartment vidoes tho. Maybe twitch it then see.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Renoaku said:
    laxie said:

No worries I tried APB Reloaded I played the original APB and it was full of hackers eventually went to Gamers FIrst who drove it into the ground, and this new game has some features that the other game won't for example good clothing customization I believe it might allow real uploads like Second Life not sure, but it has Real World music in the game aka streaming from web servers in game like SL and such.

Also GTA 5 is full of nothing but cheaters killed the experience I tried the game and was getting killed every second by hackers using Mods, was unplayable uninstalled within less than 24 hours waste of $50.
    You said Second Life, at this point I know this game is doomed.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    I have all the reality I need. I play MMOs to be something else in a place I can explore because I don't know it. Learn a new lore.
  • Ellie9021GabrielEllie9021Gabriel Member CommonPosts: 3
    emily26 yow!