Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Morrowind Battlegrounds Video Released - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

GFullsGFulls Member Posts: 478
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMorrowind Battlegrounds Video Released - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

Elder Scrolls Online News - Elder Scrolls Online is showing off their latest Battlegrounds video from PAX East. Fans got the chance to play as the new Warden class in the new 4v4v4 areas and here are some of the highlights.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    gah dunno why i hate those videos , mixing gameplay with random ppl ....
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Maybe because they screen out the people who talked about the problems. Either that or it's perfect.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    I've been playing ESO for a few months now. I love the environments, the questing, the fully voiced NPC's, exploration, and the generally friendly community within the game. My only hang up is the controls. The swapping between two bars just is not fun to me. I'm trying to work past this and am giving it more time to become more comfortable, but the feeling of the controls not being fun just keeps hanging there in the back of my mind. Oh, I also did some Cyrodiil PVP for one weekend. I got ganked twice...which wasn't too bad in my opinion. The group play with the sieges is fun. I did some exploration out on my own and that's when the ganking happened. It was one hit dead. There was no chance to respond or counter. I realize that if you PVP regularly you can use mage light and/or get impen gear to reduce the ganking, but there has to be other folks out there that get turned off to the game from the ganking. It's just not fun. It's a broken system. Bethesda does so much right with this game. Seems like they are ignoring a glaring weakness or opportunity in the PVP area.
  • M1tankerr460M1tankerr460 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    im ready to see people spam uppercut after they yank you into the lava
  • Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    I hope there will also bee good stamina options for the warden to make for diverse builds