Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retro MMO Charm on PS4 - Trove Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageRetro MMO Charm on PS4 - Trove Review - MMORPG.com

Bright, brash, and full of 8-bit charm, Trove has launched on PlayStation 4. Part open-world adventure-fest, part sandbox-builder, Trion’s latest free-to-play port hopes to muscle its way on to our consoles. But is it worth the download and (more importantly) that precious drive space?

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    This always seemed like a perfect game for consoles. If it hits Switch, even more so, as the portability makes it even more ideal for pick up and go.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    Avoid any room with shooting fireball pillars =) or your PS4 will slow to a crawl and crash you out of game

Really wanted to enjoy this game but its Unplayable if you find the fireball shooting rooms =)

Avoid the fireballs at all costs !!!!
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    It provided fun for a while on PC, but I thought the art was far inferior to say Cube World. The assets look a bit too "messy" for me. Things don't stand out as much and I think the black outlines around everything make it look worse.
  • Geezer205Geezer205 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good game always have been I see nothing wrong with it while I play on the PS4
    Find a DUngeon with 7 shooting Fireball pillars Geezer ...and you will find a Problem with your PS4

you will Slow down to a Crawl and crash your Ps4 to the menu

this game is VERY MESSED UP on Ps4
  • sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684

Grimula said:

Find a DUngeon with 7 shooting Fireball pillars Geezer ...and you will find a Problem with your PS4

you will Slow down to a Crawl and crash your Ps4 to the menu

this game is VERY MESSED UP on Ps4

I'll have to check it out on my fiance's old PS4. On our PS4 Pro the fireball rooms don't have that issue that I've noticed.
    Hahahahahah Trove needs a PS4 Pro or it is Unplayable

Isnt that hilarious to anyone else ??

Trove should be playable on a 5 year old IPhone hahahahhahahaha