Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol nvida has to be one of the top companies for being evil.

124»

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    DMKano said:
    Scorchien said:
    DMKano said:
    Scorchien said:
    ikcin said:
    Scorchien said:
    ikcin said:
    cloudacv said:
    You people are crazy if you think its ok to steal someone elses work at call it yours. You then call them evil for sueing people that stole from them and used the seeds as their own. It wouldnt be stealing but the fact that they used their seeds as their own is stealing.  You stupid communist bastards dont even understand capitalism you just want to run around and call everything evil because you believe whatever you see on facebook. Just like all those faggots that eat bananas then say theyre gmo free. no youre not dipshit a banana is a gmo and weve been genetically altering food since the beginning of time. God damnit you people are stupid.
    So a farmer buys a seed, plants it, takes care about it, and then harvests the crop of seeds. Something farmers do from thousands of years. But Monsato says, hey you, the farmer, you are a thieve if you plant or sell the seeds you harvested. And you agree? You will feel happy in North Korea, as there all the farmers are treated like this, but from the state. In US, the state is corrupted by a company, to do the same thing. I do not see any difference. In my country people threated the government with lynch, when Monsanto tried to enter. As a result GMO plants are forbidden, the fracking is also forbidden - a similar case, because it will ruin the land and the water. This is a real democracy. And if even my country is more democratic than US, you in US have a really big problem.
    umm .. when the Famer purchased the product he sigend an agreement that he would Not Wash and use the seeds .... The Farmer should not of went into an agreement that he had any intention of violating , But again there have only been a couple dosen cases of this out of literally Millions of farmers .. Some people cant help themselves , and will steal and try to take advantage of ... Again go read..
    Just to point one more thing, they also started with roundup in my country, and they knew it is toxic, and only GMO plants should be treated with it. And when it started to become popular, with a  lot of advertisement, they asked for special legislation from the government for GMO plants. It was rejected, after mass protests. So, it is not the farmers fault. If a court cannot cancel an unfair deal, there is something wrong with the juridical system. 
      really what is this country ,, wait ya know what nevermind , im certain , you arent giving all the facts , and it would be dispelled like everything else in this discussion ..

Even the so proud Serlanis scientists that soak an embilcle cord in Roundup for a week and expect a good result , or the fucking geniuses from a university that dump in a pond a kill Tadpoles...

well guess fucking what i could soak an embilcle cord in Black label Jack for a week and tell ya the cells are now alcoholics , or dump a Keg of Black Label Jack in a Pond and kill tadpoles .... BFD .... means nothing .. doesnt it

" Jack Daniels is bad for you , under these fucked up condidtions i subjected shit unrealisticly to "

umbilical

Ya know youve lost a discussion when ............... you resort to grammar checking ...

Thx for playing

You cant lose a discussion.

You can lose a debate.

Keep it awesome ;)
    lol ok ... Considering a discussion is an informal debate , youve lost this to ...

Keep it Awesome :)
  • JhiaPetJhiaPet Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Never thought I'd see the day when people were defending the use of Agent Orange.  Jesus H Christ.
  • hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
    JhiaPet said:
    Never thought I'd see the day when people were defending the use of Agent Orange.  Jesus H Christ.
    Yep cause Monsanto had a Military and planes. That like blaming the manufacturer of guns for all the deaths in Chicago. 
  • hatefulpeacehatefulpeace Member UncommonPosts: 621
    DMKano said:
    JhiaPet said:
    Yep cause Monsanto had a Military and planes. That like blaming the manufacturer of guns for all the deaths in Chicago. 

What a bad analogy.

Monsanto was asked by miliatry for Agent Orange - they knew clearly that it would be used against the vietnamese from the start. They knew that TCDD is a horribly toxic dioxin.

That is like giving a gun to someone who tells you - I need something to kill my family with.

Pretty big difference.

Gun manufacturers make guns for hunting, home defense, etc. There are laws in place for purchasing guns

On the contrary you cant buy agent orange - there are no laws permiting purchase because TCDD is a known carcinogen. Agent Orange is illegal to own.

So no its nothing like you said.

It is the same thing. Those gun makers know damn well people are gonna kill each other with them, especially military grade guns. Sounds like you hate America is what your saying to me. 
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    War is the best money maker there is. Big profits in killing

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited March 2017
    JhiaPet said:
    please, enlighten us , and show us where anyone in this thread defended the use of using AO ....

you cant ............

altho your Goverment did