Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New & Updated Locations & Vile Weapons Anchor Newsletter - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew & Updated Locations & Vile Weapons Anchor Newsletter - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.com

Shroud of the Avatar News - The latest Shroud of the Avatar newsletter has been published that goes into some detail about the creation of a pair of new areas and the updated Kas Ruin. In addition, the Vile Weapons of the Obsidian Cabalists are shown in a collection of new videos. Lastly a number of community events are detailed.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• therdretherdre Member UncommonPosts: 50
    This scam is still going on?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited March 2017
    Some people enjoy kicking dead horses to see if they can still move. Let it go SotA team, the horse is dead....
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    This totally motivates me to play what was previously an irredeemable pile of steaming garbage.
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    But if you join a HIGH END guild you can avoid doing the normal shit and it will deviate away from the shitty experience you may have. 
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    I wonder how much MMORPG got paid for this one.

• borghive49borghive49 Member RarePosts: 493
    edited March 2017

therdre said:

I got a forum ban for saying this last month be careful. I don't understand why we can't freely criticize this game here on MMORPG?
    TheScavenger
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

therdre said:

I got a forum ban for saying this last month be careful. I don't understand why we can't freely criticize this game here on MMORPG?

You're kidding right?

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683
    I quite like SotA.

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Any way to get a free trial, I want to try it out before I buy?

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Wish they would fix bugs first.  As soon are you start a character you run into a bunch of them....

• jtripperjtripper Member UncommonPosts: 115

therdre said:

It's the choice of words, not necessarily the criticism. IANAL, but "scam" is probably one of those words that can be libelous and gets lawyers involved. You can call the game a stupid pile of crap all day and mods would't care. But use words like scam or bait & switch...enjoy the ban.
  • jtripperjtripper Member UncommonPosts: 115

Torval said:

Mad+Dog said:

Any way to get a free trial, I want to try it out before I buy?

They just ran a free trial. I don't know if they're still offering. You can check here:
    https://www.facebook.com/ShroudoftheAvatar/
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/

It seems they're going to run another free trial with Release 40 from April 6-10.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=35475

Probably not worth your time though. It's still a pretty big mess.