Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Effect: Andromeda - Multiplayer Starter Guide - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMass Effect: Andromeda - Multiplayer Starter Guide - MMORPG.com

Mass Effect Andromeda may be divisive as a single player game, but its multiplayer component, at least so far, is living up to the expectations set by its predecessor ,Mass Effect 3. Whatever your issues with Andromeda as a whole, it’s fairly safe to say that most gamers are at least enjoying the combat, and that awesome combat is in full focus in multiplayer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Yep I would love to play MP but I can't because I can never connect to their servers. This seems to be an issue with a many people over all of EA's games but they have had zero working solutions to give. Kinda sucks.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• Orbital_2kOrbital_2k Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Bummer, do you have a firewall or something blocking it? Not too far from you here in Iowa and have had zero issues connecting. Every once and awhile I will get a match with someone from overseas and slight desync rubber banding but not too bad.
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Multiplayer was the best thing about Mass Effect 3
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Bummer, do you have a firewall or something blocking it? Not too far from you here in Iowa and have had zero issues connecting. Every once and awhile I will get a match with someone from overseas and slight desync rubber banding but not too bad.

Nope I have it whitelisted on my firewall and antivirus. I have your awesome Mediacom internet BTW. You guys in Iowa are supposed to have 1gigabit speeds there now through Mediacom for the whole state.

As I said my issue is the same that some had had for years with EA. Honestly I don't think it will ever be solved.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Micro Transactions in a full cost game. Yep no thanks, pass.