Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous: Unknown Trailer/David Braben Pax 17 Interview (Welcome PS4 Players)

klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
ED has all my space sim love. I love this game. I'm having way too much fun being a pirate with my 4 friends...plus the game only keeps getting better. So much scope and potential but this is one of those games where NOBODY can tell you just HOW good and deep it is..

You really just have to jump in your first sidewinder and figure it out for yourself.. the community is awesome and welcoming. btw i'm noticing a lot of former EVE players coming to the game recently.. welcome! But please leave your EVE drama in EVE. please don't f this up with that nonsense. 

Anyway.. cant wait to see what it becomes.. stoked for 2.3 finally getting REAL avatars and multi-crew!

DB Interview

Unknown Trailer

"Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

Comments