How to kill players by building (!) on a PvE server (!!)

JamesGoblinJamesGoblin BelgradeMember RarePosts: 992

The title of previous MMORPG.com Crowfall article, "...Your Own Corner of Heaven...", comes to mind... =)

Comments

• cheyanecheyane EarthMember EpicPosts: 4,907
    There aren't any PvE servers was my understanding.
  • d_20d_20 SeoulMember RarePosts: 1,628
    Why would anyone want to kill players on a pve server?

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin BelgradeMember RarePosts: 992
    cheyane said:
    They have these in tests (PvP off, gathering / crafting / building), together with PvP ones. Also, player owned kingdoms will basically be the PvE servers once the game launches. Like, instanced personal/guild housing areas.
    d_20 said:
    Hmm...you'd have to ask Blazzen, the guy who made the video!?
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Boca Raton, FLMember EpicPosts: 7,525
    One of my favorite things in the original Shadowbane was when we were still on newbie island (no PvP) and I figured out how to force my group into formation and drown my friends by standing on a riverbank with them under water.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon ParisMember RarePosts: 3,298
    edited March 12
    cheyane said:
    They have these in tests (PvP off, gathering / crafting / building), together with PvP ones. Also, player owned kingdoms will basically be the PvE servers once the game launches. Like, instanced personal/guild housing areas.
    d_20 said:

If you think this game is a PVE game your delusional. It's a grab by the devs to try and pull in pve players. 

It's a PvP game plain and simple. Crafting and gathering does not make the game PVE lol. 

Think you will find PVE players playing Pantheon rather than this PVP mmo. 
    Post edited by SavageHorizon on

• RenoakuRenoaku Member RarePosts: 2,409

The title of previous MMORPG.com Crowfall article, "...Your Own Corner of Heaven...", comes to mind... =)

Nice you found a bug make sure to report it lol.
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin BelgradeMember RarePosts: 992
    cheyane said:
    d_20 said:

If you think this game is a PVE game your delusional. It's a grab by the devs to try and pull in pve players. 

It's a PvP game plain and simple. Crafting and gathering does not make the game PVE lol. 

Think you will find PVE players playing Pantheon rather than this PVP mmo. 
    It's certainly not classical PvE - that's why I described what will be on these servers.

PS Offtopioc, but I have my doubts about Pantheon even reaching the launch (succeeding, even by nich measures, is completely different matter way above and beyond). Simply, where is the money?
    Renoaku said:

Nice you found a bug make sure to report it lol.
    Not mine, I just stumbled across it and felt like sharing. You can see that he was reported, in that chat on the end of the video.