Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any fan site/forums out there?

seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
I remember when both Vanguard and FFXIV were in development I was a part of a very good fan site for both of them with very active forums.

Is there anything like this for Pantheon yet? I would make one myself if I had the skills.

I found this site but it's not the best looking and doesn't seem to have a forum: https://www.theterminusterminal.com/

Originally posted by Scagweed22
is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

Comments

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Kxelem said:
    Thanks! The first one is the official site, which I knew about. Was looking for something more DIY and fan run though.

The third one seems mostly for RP specific stuff, which I'm not too interested in.

The second site looks really nice, but it doesn't have forums!

Damn. 

is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Forums have almost become a thing of the past (like good MMORPGs)  ;)

These days you are more likely to find a fan run Facebook page.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Mylan12Mylan12 Member UncommonPosts: 288
    Kxelem said:
    Thanks! The first one is the official site, which I knew about. Was looking for something more DIY and fan run though.

The third one seems mostly for RP specific stuff, which I'm not too interested in.

The second site looks really nice, but it doesn't have forums!

Damn. 
    Yeah forums are a lot of work to moderate and maintain. I not sure about now but they use to be a favorite for people trying to exploit the site and spammers. I helped on an open source forum project once and it was hard to stay ahead of the people trying to hack and exploit it.
    Welp, I guess I'll just see if the reddit sub for pantheon is any good! 

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    We have a Fansite section on our official forums that you can browse if you like :)

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/69/fan-sites
    Kilsin said:
    We have a Fansite section on our official forums that you can browse if you like :)

Oh awesome, thanks!

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    Kilsin said:

Oh awesome, thanks!
    You're very welcome :)