Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intrepid Onto A Winner? - I think YES!!

Shiner219Shiner219 Member UncommonPosts: 35
edited March 2017 in Ashes of Creation
The more I look into this, the more confident I am that Intrepid is onto a winner with Ashes of Creation

[mod edit:  Removed Referral Link]

Please feel free to use the above link and head to the AOC website and register for the chance to WIN KEYS for testing. Alpha isn't as far away as some might think, with an ETA of 'near Q4 of 2017'. Just registering gives you the chance, weekly, to WIN A KEY...(Alpha's or Beta's with Mount)!!

Once registered, pick up your own referral code to spread the word and earn in game or RL benefits.

No money required now. Kickstart / Pledges coming soon which is nice if you're just looking for that NEXT game.

Official discord also available with active participation from the developer team and community...real and real time interaction is great.

Not every game is of everyone's taste and accepting this I do highly recommend to those looking for a new, fresh and exciting, upcoming game with huge potential and near term access to take a look into the game, the developers aspirations and current status, and not to discount it without spending just a little time assessing whether you might actually like it.

Being up front, I actually hadn't looked at it earlier myself, as I thought the abbreviation of AOC, was something else. I couldn't have been more wrong and am now happy that I took the time.

Ashes of Creation is trending very well on MMORPG's hype meter, and with an extremely low number of votes in comparison to other games bodes well.

So please take a look, consider registering and joining the official discord if you wish, and don't forget to vote your Hype, as you see it.

Regardless of whether you love or hate AOC, good gaming wishes to all.

Post edited by Vaross on

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Warning.  Post is just spam referral based on their 15 percent cash scheme.  If you are interested in the game skip this and just go to their website directly.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Shiner219Shiner219 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    That's a very sad and narrow minded perspective.

I clearly point out the referral programme. What benefit is there to anyone if it is not used. It does not cost them more to participate, yet participating has benefits depending on how it is used.

It costs players nothing to be referred, and set up your own referrals. Its a great concept in it's self.

Under you're selfish attitude, the dev team might as well not have it.

Not withstanding this, my comments are 100% sincere.

Some obviously just don't like others taking the time and effort...are you missing out on something?

Now, if I had hidden the /ref portion of the link, then you'd have a fair case to raise.
    No need to be such a plonker :)
    Shiner219 said:
    That's a very sad and narrow minded perspective.

I clearly point out the referral programme. What benefit is there to anyone if it is not used. It does not cost them more to participate, yet participating has benefits depending on how it is used.

It costs players nothing to be referred, and set up your own referrals. Its a great concept in it's self.

Under you're selfish attitude, the dev team might as well not have it.

Not withstanding this, my comments are 100% sincere.

Some obviously just don't like others taking the time and effort...are you missing out on something?

You mean OTHER than the fact that referral posts are against the rules of the site?

Referral Links
    • MMORPG.com does not support its members posting links for which they are entitled to reward. This constitutes advertising on the forums. If you wish to purchase advertising with us, please contact [email protected].

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited March 2017
    See above DMKano. It is plain to see.
    Or how about you just follow the site rules and not post referral links?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited March 2017
    As discussed before, theres going to be a real problem with people spamming referral links everywhere with this title and its MLM marketing approach.

I swear some of these indie games are really fronts for a cult.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited March 2017
    I dunno about you, but I tend to read a post, then click links if I choose to. Yet you screen-shot and crop to make a point...now that's not just sneaky, it's blatantly devious.

It can't be sneaky, when the link shows the ref/shiner as you show.

If my intent was to mislead, I've have hidden the ref/shiner portion.

And Yes, it is also even more clearly detailed as a referral in my sig block - thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, I would like people to use the referral link....hence why it is there, and clearly articulated it is a referral link.....twice as you point out.

Shiner219 said:
    I dunno about you, but I tend to read a post, then click links if I choose to. Yet you screen-shot and crop to make a point...now that's not just sneaky, it's blatantly devious.

And Yes, it is also even more clearly detailed as a referral in my sig block - thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, I would like people to use the referral link....hence why it is there, and clearly articulated it is a referral link.....twice as you point out.

Did you mention what "you" are getting for it?

Even ads for lawyers have disclaimers like paid non attorney spokesperson clearly at the bottom.

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Shiner219 said:

Again.  Your entire thread is against the TOS of the site.  Otherwise we will have hundreds of these stupid posts every day.  You ignore the fact that you are breaking the rules.

edited March 2017

In keeping with my personal standards...(You don't know me, and I don't know you)

I do accept the quote above as fair. My mistake and apologies for the oversight.

But I stand by my comments of being open and honest about it being a referral, and not as you initially made out by you, which was nothing short of an attack. You could have articulated a concern in a less offensive manner.
    Shiner219 said:

In keeping with my personal standards...(You don't know me, and I don't know you)

I do accept the quote above as fair. My mistake and apologies for the oversight.

But I stand by my comments of being open and honest about it being a referral, and not as you initially made out by you, which was nothing short of an attack. You could have articulated a concern in a less offensive manner.
    Yet as of 10 minutes after your post you still have not deleted the thread.  LOL.

Not sure how to remove/delete thread.

Feel free to report.
    DMKano said:
    - but you can remove the content.
    Including the spam referral in your signature which is also against the rules.

edited March 2017
    Such aggression and intimidation.

Please report. I am not about to take "orders' from you.

If you'd like to try again, and be a little more polite about it?
    Yay...LOL. Got my 10 post badge - Thank you!
    Hilarious. Not the way I envisaged it, but hey.
    Ohh please. Grow up.

I've said, just report the thread.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Kyleran said:
    As discussed before, theres going to be a real problem with people spamming referral links everywhere with this title and its MLM marketing approach.

Yup, every game site forum will soon be filled with "glowing recommendations" for AoC, with each post containing a referral link of course.

Welcome to the dawn of the new gaming age, where games are rated not on the quality of the game play, but rather on the quality of the rewards from their referral programs ! :lol:
    Kyleran said:

Yup, every game site forum will soon be filled with "glowing recommendations" for AoC, with each post containing a referral link of course.

Welcome to the dawn of the new gaming age, where games are rated not on the quality of the game play, but rather on the quality of the rewards from their referral programs ! :lol:
    If only we could have seen this coming...

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Kyleran said:

If only we could have seen this coming...

Yup, you called it when you found out that the head of the studio has a background in MLM.
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Uggh. And so it has begun... :vomit:!
    --------------------------------------------
    Shiner219 said:
    Ohh please. Grow up.

I've said, just report the thread.
    Long since covered.  ;)

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    First referral program ever...right?
    Gdemami said:
    First referral program ever...right?
    Well no, else they would not have it covered in the rules here.

This discussion has been closed.