Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any bad things about mu online?

123mmorpg123mmorpg Member Posts: 7
i was gonna start to play mu and then i just wanted to make sure is there anything bad about mu online that i should know

Comments

• 123mmorpg123mmorpg Member Posts: 7
    thanks i just wanted to know but im gonna get gw or wow
  • thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by 123mmorpg
    i was gonna start to play mu and then i just wanted to make sure is there anything bad about mu online that i should know

Oh! u are a new mutizen of mu global ,are you ?

You must know in this mu: - Hard to up level

- Many hacker can dis you everywhere and ks you ,too

But also you can find more friend with the same hobby of yours

It's realy interesting.

• NijptNijpt Member Posts: 7
    you have F2P servers and P2P..

P2P gives you more "XP" then F2P.. just that..
  • mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69
    dude dont litsen to thambehao!! the game is easy to lvl it, took me 1 or 2 weeks to get to lvl 91 i, dont see any hacker when i play, and the only bad thing about this game is is P2P  
  • dertomokdertomok Member Posts: 79
    Yes , only one good thing , Mu Online has got nice wepons and armor , thats it . All other is bad ... And to get GW is brilliant idea ^^ .

First you must give , only than you can take .

• awesomoawesomo Member Posts: 31

If you will play on free 2 play servers you have to be a hardcore gamer I think because you level up slow. But if you play on P2P servers there aren't any downsides I think.

• J3llymanJ3llyman Member Posts: 4

If you dont feel like playing Global mu. you can always try the sever i play :) www.mugse.info

it has a friendly comunity :)

Jellyman

• LIthosLIthos Member Posts: 47

u seemed pretty cool. Oh and i recomend GW if your gonna play. I think its the best Pvp F2p game anywhere.

• J3llymanJ3llyman Member Posts: 4

GW?

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

i dunno i played it and found :

stationary camera (c'mon is this 1990?)

2d graphics

poor gameplay (killing stuff was irritating and boring)

kind of a rude community (from what i saw)

i will admit, i felt tricked when i first opend up the game and started playing, even with all the setting maxed and a "it cant be this bad" attitude i felt like i was duped into downloading a joke of a game

and i play AO so dont gimme that "graphics whore" bs

• hectic1hectic1 Member Posts: 27

first of all you dont know what 2d is

mu is a full 3d game with no camera movement

may i ask why the f would you even need it?

ok so i played this game for quite some time,i quit this game cause trading in this game was a huge part and  players who pay had the opportunity to get items that were impossible otherwise

playing it can be quite fun,but since i played while the game was realy hard,i felt it was unfair to the old players.. it use to take quite a long time to get to 200++ in the past,but now its easy,even lvl 400 is easy =_=

its not realy complex but i can tell u AO isn't as fun,i played it and not just 5min

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

ok so i dont know what 2d is, w/e, bu i still know a terrible game when i see one.

and how dare you compare a decent game to MU

and btw AO has a tendancy to cause people with low IQ to quit relatively fast, mabey thats why i like it

but anywho...my time in MU was painful, what can i say....it just wasnt fun, the community didnt help make it any more enjoyable and honestly i just dont see why people really like this game, mabey other than they have a very old computer.

• HaynsoulHaynsoul Member Posts: 21

You do realize you're complaining about a game that's 6 years old? This sort of korean grinders were the standard back in 2003 that's why it seems so crappy now. The community was WAY better back then too.

And that whole blanket statement you made saying that people who don't like AO is somehow "stupid"  is totally uncalled for. There are such things as OPINIONS which aren't always the same as yours. Some people like MU some people like AO or any other mmo for that matter. Deal with it.

• RainroomRainroom Member Posts: 2

Okas guys, im (well i sorta quit now...) mu player for like um 3years+ and i can list pros and cons for you.

pros:

- really colorful and easy to learn.

- doesnt take much time to train as 95% of MU players bot non stop, 4% cant  find bot, 1% do not bot.(or this should go to cons?)

-massive events(however, lately most of them are canceled/destroyed by hackers)

- a lot of pk/ks in game which make grinding lvl not so boring.

-lots of in-game drama and guild wars, which are both fun in game and forum.

-can find great ppl to hang out, tho not easy at 1st as 99% of convos with lower lvl players end:"men itens plz"

-MU inglish(actually most call it bringlish), new language mainly created by south americans with such phrases as:

I SELL SCARRY MENZ

U IZ NID DEATH?!

FATS MENZ  OFFERTS!

ect.

-global game, can meet almost any race in it (tho 70% of MU population are south americans and to chat with them u need some portugualese or spanish language)

-great PvP, colourful, simple and fun.

cons:

-K2N, if u are paying costumer best u can expect from K2N is auto reply and if you are REALLY lucky they might do sthing. In general they wont care if u r p2p or f2p, in both cases u r ignored.

Only way of getting support is writting to BBB or making scandal out of your story.

-LOADS of hackers and scammers. In general u must be EXTREMLY careful with players in game as K2N DO NOT restore scammed items nor do any other actions about scamming. Hackers- tho we get GameGuard update once a month or once  in 2 months MU is full of hacks(not counting bots in, as none gets banned for those). And dupe- we had one(or still have) a month ago, in game market is ruined for at least 6months.

-loads of arrogant kiddos(tho this should go to pros as hearing"noob" after u kicked someone's ass is so amusing)

- due to massive exp boosts game became too fast and usually players loose most of fun.

-If u do not speak spanish/brazilian portugualese u will be able to comunicate with 30% of population, remove 15% cuz they afk only, remove 10% cuz they are  arrogant kiddos and you are left with 5%..

-dieing comunity. As most get fed up with K2N and Webzen(K2N itself cannot update game, webzen does that..). To stop dupe K2N removed most vital NPC in game, but dupers used other one and well...its not returned for like 4th month.

can list more and more both pros and cons(tho more cons actually). But if u r looking for simple and fun game- MU for u. However, if u want to get some support out of company that owns it, if u r legit player and hate hackers/dupers/botters ect- keep FAR away from MU.

• febrianofebriano Member Posts: 6

well never play in the global mu server it really sux hacks ppl r gay duped items  they will pk u jus fr frun and not to make ur charcter lvl up and actually k2n and webzen sux  now i lost my account and got hacked  but this game is the best reaal fun smooth game play sweet and cool not so boring  A+

• HaynsoulHaynsoul Member Posts: 21
    Originally posted by febriano

well never play in the global mu server it really sux hacks ppl r gay duped items  they will pk u jus fr frun and not to make ur charcter lvl up and actually k2n and webzen sux  now i lost my account and got hacked  but this game is the best reaal fun smooth game play sweet and cool not so boring  A+

lol what the hell. So you said  the game has a bad community, overrun by hackers, bad customer service....and you give it an A+??

• iZakaroNiZakaroN Member UncommonPosts: 719

Have spend many hours on Global and many free server. Can say pure mindripper. Best grindfest game ever. If you want just to clear you mind and become mindless zombie its for you.

Where themepark games try to hide that they are copying WOW, games like Mortal Online and Darkfall make no attempt to hide their inspiration
    ______\m/_____
    LordOfDarkDesire
  • lordlapselordlapse Member Posts: 231
  • tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

this is a trying hard diablo 2 gameplay.

• ay1koay1ko Member Posts: 15

MU is like a dirtier version of diablo 1 and 2

and when you get to the .... forgot the map name.... map is in the sky.... GET READY FOR TOTAL LAGG if your pc's a low end I mean

• hectic1hectic1 Member Posts: 27

lol,its not realy like diablo,it might look abit ,and just a little tiny bit like it but its not like diablo

you only get that feel while ur new to the game wearing leather or brass trying to kill a mutant cow :)

• MikelkMikelk Member Posts: 6

Poor cheap game, graphics, fun, community . When you cast a spell you look like a full idiot. Even  when you start the game you can see that it's stuiped. Played 2 days and no more. Game sucks!

games played: mu, rakion, lineage 2, rakion, silkroad, war rock.

• Weirdo_MooseWeirdo_Moose Member Posts: 1

I went on it the other day, and it seems they only speak spanish now.