Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Building Your Own Corner of Heaven Detailed - Crowfall - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageBuilding Your Own Corner of Heaven Detailed - Crowfall - MMORPG.com

Crowfall News - The Crowfall site has been updated with a lengthy blog about how players will be able to construct their own special corner of an Eternal Kingdom. Starting by claiming backer rewards to inventory, the process proceeds along a number of paths on the way to relaxing by a roaring fire.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988
    I really want to see how the Eternal Kingdoms end up

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    "Starting by claiming backer rewards to inventory..."

Is that a not too subtle reminder that backers will be getting an early advantage ? :lol:
  • Arkade99Arkade99 Member RarePosts: 538

Is that a not too subtle reminder that backers will be getting an early advantage ? :lol:
    No, because those things can only be used in the eternal kingdoms, not in the campaigns. 
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

It's a subtle reminder of the $5k tier exclusive castle reward to use in their Eternal Kingdom. :P

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

If you're an idiot, sure.