Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I love the game but....

ShinamiShinami Member UncommonPosts: 825
Hello everyone.
I am part of the Early-Access Phase of the game. 
This phase was for people who bought a founders pack.

I like the game a lot, but hate the fact that not even 12 hours into it we had Early Access Period  Gold Farming/Selling Bots and I do not see My.Com fixing these problems. In any decently ran game they should have an Administrator in-game to at least suspend the accounts of those players. That would solve so many problems...

Now if you like waiting for queues...
Have fun, as this game will have players waiting for queues and looking for parties frequently. 
Its closer to traditional MMO partying even with a party finder..

Which is the annoying element. 
A lot of these parties are either AFK or in the map already. 
I've entered parties and waited for launch to have the leader tell me 
"Oh we are by the boss waiting for you"

There is also a lack of devotion online.
By this, I mean that there are many "Multi-Games" guild that play the original CN version.
There are few guilds in the game that are build FOR this version of the game with a guarantee that they are staying in this game, and not part of some initiative to expand their guild into this game. 

The Micro-Transaction system worries me. 
Not the idea a single player will use it. 
Just the idea that entire guilds will use it and win against guilds that do not use it in Systematic fashion. 

Finally, 
Early Access Period still has elements in Chinese.
The game has not been entirely translated and some chapter headings are missing. 
Rather than make the voice acting in English, they stripped out the original voice acting and left only the music with nothing more in there. 

Want an example? 
Just listen to any youtube video of a scene you like, except it has no volume..
while at the same time listening to the music of the scene from an OST in your music library 
You will see what I mean..
Every major scene in the game is like that. 

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373
    Yep all pretty much either known or expected prior to launch, did you miss the memo? ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon