Editing Posts

ScotScot UKMember RarePosts: 6,367
have we lost the ability to do this? No buttons coming up to show "edit" on my posts.

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy? :P

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYAdministrator RarePosts: 6,222
    Looks fine on my end. You're not seeing the cog in the top right corner?

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• ScotScot UKMember RarePosts: 6,367
    edited March 9
    That's right, I don't do many threads so waited until I just did a new one to reply, no cog when I start a thread. But I can edit posts to threads no problem.

P.S. I just noticed I can edit a thread I started from the list of threads, a cog appears as I hover the mouse near the star. But in the thread no cog in my OP. 
    Post edited by Scot on

25 Agrees

• BloodaxesBloodaxes ZabbarMember RarePosts: 3,635
    When creating a thread, the cog in the first post is not near your post, but near the star for bookmark.

If that doesn't make sense, check if there's a cog under the play now tab at the top.

• ScotScot UKMember RarePosts: 6,367
    Thanks Bloodaxes, this should have occurred to me, shows you how many threads I do. :D

25 Agrees

• BloodaxesBloodaxes ZabbarMember RarePosts: 3,635
    No problem :)

I had to personally check before responding as I rarely create threads of my own heh.