Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launch Trailer Paves the Way for February 28th - Horizon: Zero Dawn - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• RedFinRedFin Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Looking forward to playing this when it comes out next week. It's encouraging to see a developer, known mostly for FPS, try something different. I don't expect the game to have much replay-ability but who knows.
  • Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Console exclusives need to die a painful death
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Not buying a Sony Console to play one game.  The Xbox One owns the PS4 because I can watch 4k video in 4k with it.  Even having the top speed on my cable internet I can't stream 4k.  Just that one factor makes the PS4 junk for me.
  • DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237
    bitch bitch moan moan this will never change personally i like Playstation never been an Xbox fan just personal preffrence is all and imo playstation has better exclusives. Really looking forward to this i have the collectors edition pre-ordered cant wait!!!!

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Play this game with a mouse and keyboard with a XIM 4.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited February 2017
    Ozmodan said:
    Not buying a Sony Console to play one game.  The Xbox One owns the PS4 because I can watch 4k video in 4k with it.  Even having the top speed on my cable internet I can't stream 4k.  Just that one factor makes the PS4 junk for me.
    Can't you just get a cheap streaming device  instead of using a console.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/best-tv-streaming-devices/

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    kitarad said:
    Play this game with a mouse and keyboard with a XIM 4.

I have a Keymander which is a cheap knockoff of the XIM. I always try to play games without it first then only use it if needed. So far the only game I have that I need it is Destiny, but it isn't a 1/1 reproduction of a controller. I feel like I'm using a trackball mouse with a dirty ball when I play. :o

Thanks for the video. I'm gonna sub to this dude to see hopefully more K/M gameplay in the future to gauge if I wanna try to get this or not.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    not on the PC, so company won't get my money
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Not wanting to play any console games ever again,i can say that at least they got the archer design correct as far as animation and speed goes.Makes me sick seeing almost everything now a days turned into fake looking speedy spam type combat.Most developers have turned archer bows into semi automatic ak47's,they look retarded but this game gets it right.
    The problem with console gaming is they will lack depth,lack overall scope as far as how much will be on the screen at one time.

This game might be different but so far from what i have seen now and months prior it looks like very little on screen and the creatures look imo really bad,sort of like robots.
    I feel like the ugly creatures could alone be enough to turn me away even if it was on PC but hey getting the archer done right is at least one positive in a pool of crappy combat designs among other new games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.