Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launch Trailer Paves the Way for February 28th - Horizon: Zero Dawn - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLaunch Trailer Paves the Way for February 28th - Horizon: Zero Dawn - MMORPG.com

Horizon: Zero Dawn News - Holy moly does the new Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer set the stage for the game's release on Tuesday, February 28th. It's a beautiful look at what environments, action, creatures, cities, ruins and more. The PlayStation 4 exclusive title is looking mighty good! See for yourself!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited February 2017
    I'm very excited for this game, but money is a bit tight at the moment to buy more than one game in the next 1-2 months, so I will be buying Nier Automata first. But i'm definitely getting this game as soon as i have some extra cash to spare.

• carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425

I'm very excited for this game, but money is a bit tight at the moment to buy more than one game in the next 1-2 months, so I will be buying Nier Automata first. But i'm definitely getting this game as soon as i have some extra cash to spare.

I just watched some game play on YT of Nier Automata and all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...garbage. My apologies for being so blunt LOL
    carotid said:

I just watched some game play on YT of Nier Automata and all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...garbage. My apologies for being so blunt LOL
    good. You can can now grow up and move on.

edited February 2017
    carotid said:

Umm, just because I think a game is garbage I need to grow up? You didn't think this through before you posted, huh?
  • spidiispidii Member UncommonPosts: 143

Playing Nier right now and I'll tell you, you're making a good choice. Game is insane.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    spidii said:

Playing Nier right now and I'll tell you, you're making a good choice. Game is insane.

Played the demo and loved it. 

Gravity Rush is another one that I thought was really cool.
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614

carotid said:

Well funded statement. Lots of pros and cons and I am sure lots of players will take the quoted post by a renown unknown player seriously.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

carotid said:
    carotid said:

Umm, just because I think a game is garbage I need to grow up? You didn't think this through before you posted, huh?
    Read the post above this one and you will get your answer.

Recore said:
    spidii said:

Played the demo and loved it. 

Gravity Rush is another one that I thought was really cool.
    @spidii Yupp, i loved the demo so i'm happy with my choice.

@Recore, same. I have GRush 2 waiting on my shelf while i finish GRush 1 on vita.

Muke said:

carotid said:

Well funded statement. Lots of pros and cons and I am sure lots of players will take the quoted post by a renown unknown player seriously.
    carotid said:
    carotid said:

So...my "opinion" is not accepted by you two because my "opinion" does not agree with your views?

LOL
    edited February 2017

carotid said:

Muke said:

carotid said:

carotid said:

carotid said:

So...my "opinion" is not accepted by you two because my "opinion" does not agree with your views?

LOL

sharing your "opinion" is one thing. Being a dick about it is not "sharing an opinion".
    Kyleran

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    edited February 2017
    carotid said:

If I were to judge games based on videos I'd think everything I ever liked was garbage. bahhahahahaha

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Saw 1h gameplay video of it, is one quite interesting game.
  • perrin82perrin82 Member UncommonPosts: 285
    What is everyone thinking of Horizon? Think it will be a game that 6 months from now will be viewed as a must have?
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728

perrin82 said:

What is everyone thinking of Horizon? Think it will be a game that 6 months from now will be viewed as a must have?

I don't think it will be that good, it most certainly won't go down as a new classic.
    It looks like a very polished AAA studio game, so yeah, it probably won't blow your mind, but I'm sure most people will really enjoy. I am more concerned about the difficulty level, anyone can give some insight on that?

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Release it on PC I won't buy a ps4 and support Sony...

There is no reason why Consoles should exist anymore.
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    edited February 2017

Renoaku said:

Children.

Consoles are babysitters in a box. Would you let a 5 year old muck around with your $800+ computer to install and play games?

On-topic: I'm getting hyped for this game but I'm gonna have to wait until I hear from players about how hard it is to aim in this game. As a K/M guy I'm not buying another game that I suck at ranged combat (Destiny :().
    Kyleran

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Will play it when my sister gets it for her ps4.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

bartoni33 said:

Renoaku said:

Children.

Consoles are babysitters in a box. Would you let a 5 year old muck around with your $800+ computer to install and play games?

On-topic: I'm getting hyped for this game but I'm gonna have to wait until I hear from players about how hard it is to aim in this game. As a K/M guy I'm not buying another game that I suck at ranged combat (Destiny :().

Yeah but consoles are basically just computers lol might as well just make a plugin that will allow me to plugin to my USB 3.0 port and play PS4 games on my PC with a controller how hard would that be?
    Renoaku said:

bartoni33 said:

Renoaku said:

Children.

Yeah but consoles are basically just computers lol might as well just make a plugin that will allow me to plugin to my USB 3.0 port and play PS4 games on my PC with a controller how hard would that be?
    Greed.

Lust for money.

Take your pick. =)

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

bartoni33 said:
    Children.

EXCUSEE MEEE!!! Consoles are the future, PC Gaming is ded! DED I SAY!
    MaxBacon said:
    bartoni33 said:
    Children.

EXCUSEE MEEE!!! Consoles are the future, PC Gaming is ded! DED I SAY!
    Yep been hearing that for years now. I feel that consoles and PC gaming does not have to be mutually exclusive. I see a future where consoles are literally "PC in a shoebox" whereas you have the comfort of couch gaming and ease of install and easy integration into a home theater system with the power of a PC with real life applications like Office365, web-browsing and other PC exclusive apps. I know Steam and its Steambox is close but we need more. 

bartoni33 said:
    Yep been hearing that for years now. I feel that consoles and PC gaming does not have to be mutually exclusive. I see a future where consoles are literally "PC in a shoebox" whereas you have the comfort of couch gaming and ease of install and easy integration into a home theater system with the power of a PC with real life applications like Office365, web-browsing and other PC exclusive apps. I know Steam and its Steambox is close but we need more. 
    I like the direction Microsoft is going, caring about PC Gaming again and making the XBox > PC releases is pretty good. Keep fighting over titles for specific platforms becomes one annoyance because you end up feeling you need every console for every game you like that's exclusive to it.
    Kyleran

carotid said:

Muke said:

carotid said:

carotid said:

carotid said:

LOL

sharing your "opinion" is one thing. Being a dick about it is not "sharing an opinion".
    Assumption makes people look stupid.
    Aori said:
    carotid said:
    carotid said:

Pretty sure it was your delivery.. just a guess.
    No, rojo is one of those people that if you say something negative about anything that he/she likes, their feelings get hurt and they become over-defensive.
    Gdemami