Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im bored...( sitting in the boring room again )

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
Allright i have a huge downer about what games to play..

I play League of legend few times a day, then it gets boring.

Then i have H1z1 and it was fun to start with, but the servers reset few times and you loose all the meaning of the game to start over...

I have installed Rift but same same boring game like last year..

Also got path of exile but i am waiting for new game updates and skills..i cba to start on something new in poh.

I got ESO but find it boring...im not in to story mode games and arrow in knee games...FUSRODAH...zzzzz

I has the secret world but found it boring world..the quest line was good created tho..but end game was boring as f...

What is fun..i want to have fhun !!  Phun !!

What keeps you going on in games !?!

Where are all players today ?

I sure dont hope they all play wow...cuz been there done that

Comments

• APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    If all games bore you right now, find another hobby that isn't related to video games for a while and then come back. I go hiking almost every sunday, I bike ride all through out the summer and most of spring either by myself or with two of my cousins, I rock climb sometimes, and have taken up freelance coding along with my regular job. I've even been looking into fencing, thinking that would be freaking awesome if I could learn to sword fight.

I may not be having "great fun" all the time, but I am a lot happier for it.

If you want some new games to play, Id suggest first getting some friends or making new friends who play the game you may be interested in. Don't play alone anymore. If your looking to play an MMO, join a guild with team speak or discord and get to talking to them right away. It'll make you feel a lot more invested. 

GAMES I PLAY ARE:
    • Guild Wars 2
    • The Division
    • For Honor
    • Warframe

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited February 2017
    Path of Exile is constantly being updated.  Some people find that a good thing.  It keeps it from being boring.  But you might as well take it off your list because of the constant updates.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    Im not a outdoor guy :dizzy:
    But i get ur point.

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    edited February 2017
    I tried for about two years to find a good MMO.  Finally gave up and now I go to the gym every day (which is insane for me, I've never gone to a gym before) and watch twitch instead of playing games really.  I occasionally play Hearthstone and Overwatch and check out new single player games when they come out.

If this keeps up I'll have to resort to reading books again.  O.o  What is the world coming to.

But I feel good and I'm at least as happy as when I had a great MMO to play.  Point is: there is no good MMO out right now.  Don't let anyone tell you different.  You'll probably be forced, like I was, to find new hobbies.
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Does it really have to be an online game?

There are so many good singleplayer games you could play that you probably haven't played because you just look for online games all the time.
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    if you are looking for something to suck your life away for a few hours a week,  go here;

https://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html#.WKjBiPWcHMx

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

Yes it most be online because i like to vs other people or play with em in teams/groups/raids

I never been in a gym either and i wont ever start :)
    There is only room for pc gaming in my life..im very one way directed :D

There are games i want to play, but they havent been released yet..cant wait for lost ark

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Did you try to make fart noises with your hand and your armpit?

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Realistic-Farting-Noise

Thank me later.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    I just accepted nothing but pre WOW MMORPGs will satisfy me so I play only them.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    This is why I have Steam, I have a backlog of games so when MMOs get boring I have lots to fall back on.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

edited February 2017
    Nyctelios...Dont practice ur shrink abilities on me mate haha

Im 37 and have been played games since i was 4-5 yo
    and i will take games with me in my grave..or my pc at least lol

But im wating for

Lost ark
    Ashes of creation
    Path of exile new acts 5-10
    Linage ethernal

Chronicles of Elyria

And then there 1 game i forgot about and its not online

Torment ToN

So what im gona do now is eat all my icecreams and make room for my self in the fridge and come out when these games releases.

Thats the best option i can think of now....

And i dont have any rock in y shoes..i always checks before i wear em haha

• Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566
    MMOs are designed to require/encourage long term investment in order to maintain a user base.  It's only natural for repetition to turn into boredom and ,eventually, something worse.  I'd suggest playing a game with a natural end, it helps spice up your gaming experience and prolongs the boredom.
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514

If we all take only one thing away from this thread, it's this:

Anyone that doesn't check their shoes before donning them is a fool.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Lokero said:

If we all take only one thing away from this thread, it's this:

Anyone that doesn't check their shoes before donning them doesn't have a cat!
    Fixed :p
    Yup..Rock are not ment to go inside shoes :p

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Sounds like you are really just burned out.  Take some time away from gaming or at least just play some single player games for a while till something grabs your eye or one of the games on your list comes out.  Never hurts to take breaks and do something else for a while.  Why I tend to rotate thru a few different games now.  Still got about 30 games on steam that I haven't touched yet.  Just pick them up when I see $5-10 sales.

Lately I have been playing sky saga.  It's still in alpha but is actually a good little game and has a massive update changing the entire game at the end of this month.  Only problem with it is that it is a closed alpha and you have to be invited by the developers.  But it has more game play than most games I see being sold these days on steam.
    Allright..as i can see you all suggest that i take a break from pc gaming or play solo games with endings.
    I might try to find some of these single player games. But sport and outdoor stuff is no go haha

• LuidenLuiden Member RarePosts: 336
    The reason why you are bored is because games made today are made for a different generation.. basically they are made by Millennials for Millennials.. which means what they find fun and exciting in a game is very much different than what you do.  Does this sound familiar...

1.  Instead of playing through the game to earn a mount the new games give you a mount at level 3 because.. well you are special and you deserve it right?

2.  Instead of having to figure out how to fight against 1 monster at level 1 you somehow have the power to take on 5 at once and kick everybody's ass.. no chance of killed unless you fall asleep at the wheel.  Getting killed when you are actually pushing buttons would be unfair, you deserve to win every fight.. it's a game, it's for you right?

3.  Why would you waste your time fighting and leveling for money in game.. that sounds stupid, you should just be able to access a cash shop and spend real life money and buy it.. heck, it's just your parents money who cares right?

The list goes on and on, games today are designed for Millennials and they will continue to suck and be boring until the Millennial generation gets old and the next generation comes into play.. we can only hope that the new generation rebels and does the inverse of everything that the Millennials did.. only then will gaming become interesting again. 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Perhaps it's time to take gaming to the next level, larping.
    Behold The 8 How-to steps for LARPing courtesy of wikiHow and their

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    It sounds like you prefer competitive games.

Have you tried Overwatch? It's quite different to most games out there, while having a large community.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I really like The Division and highly recommend it.  Very addictive.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    edited February 2017
    Perhaps it's time to take gaming to the next level, larping.
    Behold The 8 How-to steps for LARPing courtesy of wikiHow and their

lol reminds me of this

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Allright i have a huge downer about what games to play..

I play League of legend few times a day, then it gets boring.

Then i have H1z1 and it was fun to start with, but the servers reset few times and you loose all the meaning of the game to start over...

I have installed Rift but same same boring game like last year..

Also got path of exile but i am waiting for new game updates and skills..i cba to start on something new in poh.

I got ESO but find it boring...im not in to story mode games and arrow in knee games...FUSRODAH...zzzzz

I has the secret world but found it boring world..the quest line was good created tho..but end game was boring as f...

What keeps you going on in games !?!

Where are all players today ?

I sure dont hope they all play wow...cuz been there done that

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Lotro

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• GenetikCodeGenetikCode Member UncommonPosts: 48
    i get like that sometimes being bored of every mmo out there which ive got, been playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, which is on sale at the moment on steam