Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forgot the name of a game

Rif_RafRif_Raf Member UncommonPosts: 2
So I played this a few years ago and found it to be really fun, but now I've forgotten what it's called so I can't play it again.

I remember it was kind of like wow, but with substantially better graphics (still not amazing graphics tho), I remember I could sell meat in stacks of 100 for lots of gold in a market, and you needed a buthcering knife or something to collect the meat. It got much harder to level up after level 30 I think, as in lower xp rewards from quests. There were guilds which you had to pay gold to create. 

Comments

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Sorry but this sounds like most released, can you provide any further information, races / starter city anything that can give more insight

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Archeage? You use a blue salt knife to turn raw meat into trimmed meat which can be sold on the AH. After level 30 you start going into contested zones so it can be more difficult, but there isn't any exp difference from what I remember.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yeah that is a lot of games doing the same old,hence why the term CLONE has been thrown around a lot.

stacks of 100 sold in a market, i guess is what we have to go on and doesn't ring a bell.Most games i quit after seeing mechanics  and combat so i never get around to crafting and selling mats and if i did i would have done so little of it that i can't remember.

A better hint would be specific quest, specific class/races maybe even a specific weapon name.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.