Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Power of the Primal Matrix Update Adds New Signature Rewards - WildStar News

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
edited February 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePower of the Primal Matrix Update Adds New Signature Rewards - WildStar News

Carbine Studios is expanding on the benefits enjoyed by WildStar signature members with new rewards.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
    Vet rewards are always a good idea.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Come on Wildstar we are rooting for you .
    Chamber of Chains
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    I would love this game to be a success.
    I wish I could love playing it to help out.

oh what the heck, time to load it again and give it a run.
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    still love the game- waiting on the patch.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

JudgeUK said:

I would love this game to be a success.

I wish I could love playing it to help out.

oh what the heck, time to load it again and give it a run.

Looks like the fates are against me on this one. Endless file corrupt messages during download. Stopped/disabled other processes etc etc. More corrupt messages. Running repair (many times). More corrupt messages.

Given in to fate. Wasn't meant to be.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    This is the game NCsoft is confusing me with. I love Wildstar, but there just isn't many people that are interested in it due to one reason or another. NCsoft is known to just shut down games that aren't their own in house developed games, like Auto Assault, City of Heroes, that mech game I can't remember the name of, yet they have left Wildstar running longer with less people than all of those. It's perfectly okay with me, because I like the game, but when they aren't even showing the earnings in their reports anymore, what is keeping the game running? Maybe it is earning enough to break even, but it's just sketchy.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited February 2017
    This is the game NCsoft is confusing me with. I love Wildstar, but there just isn't many people that are interested in it due to one reason or another. NCsoft is known to just shut down games that aren't their own in house developed games, like Auto Assault, City of Heroes, that mech game I can't remember the name of, yet they have left Wildstar running longer with less people than all of those. It's perfectly okay with me, because I like the game, but when they aren't even showing the earnings in their reports anymore, what is keeping the game running? Maybe it is earning enough to break even, but it's just sketchy.
    Well maybe NCSOFT has learned patience and are more willing to support less profitable games for longer, or perhaps for contractual reasons.

Or maybe the folks at Carbine managed to obtain  compromising photos of NC execs....with animals :p

Fans will be happy it keeps plugging along regardless the reason.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GalerunnerGalerunner Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Wildstar is kind of the prime example of "we did it so wrong at the start neglecting it. Now that we try to actually make it good, but noone cares anymore"