Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr public alpha is coming tomorrow

OlafTheStoutOlafTheStout NilfheimMember UncommonPosts: 20
Tomorrow "the Funding" begins, a pre-release campaign for the  action rpg inquisitor martyr. Founder packages will begin at $40.

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHMMORPG.COM Staff EpicPosts: 4,127
    I'm hoping we can get a few copies to give away. Stay tuned. :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• OlafTheStoutOlafTheStout NilfheimMember UncommonPosts: 20
    Would love to get one, to purge some heretics... see you ingame B)
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member UncommonPosts: 1,407
    I wish I wasn't broke at the moment.

Save me Bill.

Originally posted by salsa41
    are you have problem ?

• lahnmirlahnmir UtrechtMember RarePosts: 962
    edited February 10
    Dammit! All over Nioh atm and Nier releasing next month, and now this! As if I have spare time with the misses being 30 weeks pregnant with the second one in the first place.....

Still, getting this asap, it is a concept I have dreamt of ever since, well, since forever. 

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Post edited by lahnmir on
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

• OlafTheStoutOlafTheStout NilfheimMember UncommonPosts: 20
    9 mins to go!
    edited February 11
    Prices are steep, Alpha extremely rough. Still a looooooong ways to go. The framework is solid though and could be very enjoyable, also in the long run ith the universe and story being influenced by the players.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Post edited by lahnmir on

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaMember EpicPosts: 13,195
    I have seen some early Warhammer stuff a few weeks ago but not sure it was called Inquisitor?
    Anyhow the Warhammer i looked at actually looked pretty good,i was thinking of looking into it further to try and play it but never got around to it because i am too busy right now.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Wizardry said:
    I have seen some early Warhammer stuff a few weeks ago but not sure it was called Inquisitor?
    Anyhow the Warhammer i looked at actually looked pretty good,i was thinking of looking into it further to try and play it but never got around to it because i am too busy right now.
    The full title for this one is Warhammer 40.000: Inquisitor Martyr. There are LOTS of Warhammer titles going around so be sure to check the exact title. This is a sci fi  action RPG in a persistent universe by the people that made Van Helsing.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaMember EpicPosts: 13,195
    Watched the Martyr video,not really much in that but still looks pretty cool.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• cort1cort1 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I'll be watching this game closely.  :)