Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMMO based gameplay?

anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
edited February 2017 in LFGame
an MMO where AMMO is a focus of gameplay, especially if I can craft it myself.   This means I'm always grabbing the alchemy profession, and cooking professions when able to.   I'm even self repairing my own gear when able.   I've even gone so far as to actually train magic in Runescape 1, when it was pretty bad, a detriment to your level, and a massive drain on income (raised so many cats).   Personally I think even melee should be concerned about maintaining their gear and weapons.

Right now I'm getting off of an EvE kick (which does a really good job of making ships AMMO, though only build stuff smaller than frigates).   And messing around in the mid levels in FFXIV right now (Using Alchemy to get a peak damage boost is nice, and self repair is okay, but just okay)...

One of the biggest appeals is power variance (normally fighting at a lower level for trash mobs, then being able to temporarily fight well above my level by applying the right crafts/ammo).   That and I like actually being my character and doing character things,  rather than some random "fetch me scalps" quest as busy work.

Not concerned about F2P/B2P/P2P and in some cases don't really care about Pay 2 Win if you can get away with permanent purchases ($50 to start and $20-30 a month is my limit).

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

Post edited by anemo on