Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPGcom Official PVE Server

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Is server still out? 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    @Dragnelus pray tell me what happened to you on Ark I do love to hear these stories as they validate my lack of faith in our fellow humans.

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    kitarad said:
    @Dragnelus pray tell me what happened to you on Ark I do love to hear these stories as they validate my lack of faith in our fellow humans.
    Community was nice, gave me food, berries etc etc but after a while when you got a big house, alot of dinos. There is nothing more to do. 

So I tried pvp joined a tribe build together protected the base, raided others. Lost everything sometimes haha

But vs pve there was more to do, if there will be pve activities in conan I will maybe play it.

Dragnelus said:
    kitarad said:
    Community was nice, gave me food, berries etc etc but after a while when you got a big house, alot of dinos. There is nothing more to do. 

So I tried pvp joined a tribe build together protected the base, raided others. Lost everything sometimes haha

But vs pve there was more to do, if there will be pve activities in conan I will maybe play it.
    Bloody hell where is the meaness and murdering I was expecting ..... kidding glad you found a good community.
    Octagon7711

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Update folks - server coming back now. Just getting it set. Same name - MMORPGcom Official PVE.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Hmm.. When I try to add it to Steam it says server not responding. And when I add with Bootstrapper didn't work, neither it is showing up on the unofficial servers list. Wad up?
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    edited February 2017
    It's there. Just wait for it to load fully.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944
    is the ACTUAL name of this mmorpg server "PlixenGaming" a pker server (pvp)
    there are about 6k servers it might help to have the actual name of the server listed in this thread.

It's actually this, looks like Plixen Gaming got the old IP before our trouble we had yesterday.

My Review Manifesto

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Ok, how do I find this server then?  Because MMORPGcom isn't showing up anywhere.  Heck MMO shows nada.

• jayreal98jayreal98 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Can you please update the server? @BillMurphy

• jayreal98jayreal98 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    https://discord.gg/RZj2G discord server in case anyone wants it!

Ikeda said:
    Ok, how do I find this server then?  Because MMORPGcom isn't showing up anywhere.  Heck MMO shows nada.

It takes time for it all to load - 8,000 servers. Wait for a good while before searching. It shows for me. :)

Patched and rebooted, all. 

My Review Manifesto

• SprotzenSprotzen Member CommonPosts: 1
    Is anyone else having issues getting onto the server after the latest update? When I try to connect I get an incompatible version message, which has never happened before. Tells me to update but it just updated, which seems to be the problem. I assume it'll get sorted at some point, but just curious if anyone else is having this issue after the latest update. Thanks!
    Just updated the server. 

My Review Manifesto

• BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 184
    PVE?  :(
    Does anyone know where I might buy this game cheaper than Steam ?

Bellomo said:
    PVE?  :(
    Get your carebear on.

@Kitarad - Maybe GreenManGaming?

My Review Manifesto

edited February 2017
    okay thank you

Checked with a coupon on Greenman Gaming it is 20% off  around 24 €
    Post edited by kitarad on

• eveningsideeveningside Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hi, is the server being updated w the patch?
    Yep, tonight!

My Review Manifesto

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    I have a whole bunch of people for x box one waiting on it s release. I hope it smoothes out some of the rough edges before then. I tried it and see potential, but it is kinda crappy atm.
  • MizenboomMizenboom Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Game was patched.  Could you update the server please?  I can't log in until it is updated.  Thanks!
  • MizenboomMizenboom Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Oh and Bill, do you have a paypal account to send money for the server.  A buddy of mine and I have been playing on it since downloading the game and the atmosphere and settings seem perfect.  I'd rather just send you the money then register for the patreon thing.
  • Count_DrakinCount_Drakin Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Wanted to say thank you for the server! It has a very polite community which is a nice change of pace.