Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there still no end game?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    edited February 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Twitch : dren_utogi
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Kyleran said:
    Nope, nothing has changed. No real end game content.

That's kinda the thing with sandbox games though. You do what you feel like, rather than doing what you feel you SHOULD do (aka raiding, otherwise you'll never get the best goodies).
    It's true that you sort of do what you feel like in sandbox games, but sandboxes like EVE offer a lot more choices. That's the problem with BDO. There simply isn't enough variety. When I log into EVE I can decide to spend the night PVP'ing in low-sec Faction Warfare with a few friends. Or maybe go gank some haulers with CODE. Or maybe I feel like daytripping to some wormholes, and the list goes on and on. That type of choice does not exist in BDO.
    In all fairness EVE has been around a "few" more years than BDO.

Correct me if I'm wrong but those sandbox features existed in Eve from the start.  There's good reason to pvp in Eve.  You can interact with players.  Alliances and corporations have meaning.

BDO arguably has less player interaction than themeparks, and there is zero reason to think that will ever change even if the game is out for 10 years.

Plus you have people like the one below you arguing that "being a wizard" is content.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    edited February 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Twitch : dren_utogi
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    BDO has done more things right then any mmo ever released, including WoW. That makes BDO the greatest active mmo to date. To argue otherwise is simply not logical. I will give you one fact that proves this, BDO didn't have decades of RTS to pull a community from, yet it has the second largest North American game community in mmo's .

This is called an opinion. It's illogical to think everyone should share yours. 
  • SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    lol