Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks like the Vvardenfell announcement is coming tomorrow.

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
From ESO FB:

"We’re revealing something big tomorrow that you won’t want to miss!
Be sure to join us tomorrow, January 31st at 11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST / 7:00pm GMT on
 twitch.tv/bethesda to discover the next chapter of The Elder Scrolls Online. We’ll be unveiling a
 bunch of new, exciting information that you definitely won’t want to miss. If you plan to watch the
 announcement live, get your cameras ready now; we want to see your reactions!"

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Never Mind, Suzie beat me to it... close please (goes back to the kitchen for more coffee)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• BisloboBislobo Member UncommonPosts: 27
    I am kinda hyped for this one. I want to highlight "We'll be unveiling a bunch of new, exciting information that you definitely won't want to miss". Hope that includes some PvP love.