Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old player thinking of comming back

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
hi guys, 
ive not played GW2 in a fair few years now i think, looking to come back, i just want something casual but that i can no and again nerd on for a whole day.

how is GW2 holding up? how is the pvp? many people still play?

anything i should know before i come on and make a new char (its been so long i think ill make a new one lol)

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    The game is alive and well. The PvP is still kind of boring except for the occasional WvW experiences.

To me I got most of the fun from leveling in Gw2 so making a new character would be a good choice. Even without the HoT expansion I still enjoy the PvE aspect of the game very much. The end game is still bad compared to the amount of fun you get from reaching there.

The community is not bad for a mmorpg, although you may occasionally meet douche players (elitist snobs, or people who kick you from party right as you finish a dungeon etc etc.) Most of the time people are nice and willing to help each other out.

Since it's now F2P there are quite a number of new players and it makes the world rather populated so I guess that's good.
  • Kunai_VaxKunai_Vax Member RarePosts: 527
    Dont know if you're already leveling, but i too just recently decided to return after 2 years away. Highest i got was lvl32 thief but i think this time ill make an engineer and start from new :) 
    There's a whole ton of stuff i need to re-learn so if you want to add me we can probably help each other. 

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    A1D3N said:
    hi guys, 
    ive not played GW2 in a fair few years now i think, looking to come back, i just want something casual but that i can no and again nerd on for a whole day.

how is GW2 holding up? how is the pvp? many people still play?

anything i should know before i come on and make a new char (its been so long i think ill make a new one lol)
    I serious don't see the points I stop right before the next "expansion" hit and only things I saw last week was things to kill the fun of the game, too many new games around to waste time on this oldie, try revelation or blade and soul
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.