Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for something special

hi there :)

well, i´m searcing for something new to play. i´m playing DAoC for nearly two years now, and i´m somehow stuck.

i need someting different, something new and exciting. DnL, DE and Ryzom look all very promising, Darkfall and Horizons too.

What i´m looking for:

- a decent community

- balanced PvP system with the opportunity do some PvE in a safe place.

- a good UI (user interface) and controls

- _Anime_ Style graphics, 3D of course.

- good support

is there any game that could give me that? Lineage 2 looks not bad at all, I´m checking for the US-Beta signup regularly and FF-XI looks nice too, but if i understood that right there is no PvP?

is there anygame out there that will statisfy my needs? is there a game that could be interesting to me?

i have worked through the game listing on this page, but i found not the right one (except the above mentioned). could anyone please help me, gimme just a hint :)

guyn

Comments

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Hmm, sure sounds like your on the right track with Lineage 2 (it looks great to me too!) but I dont know of any others that really fit all the things you were asking for.  You mentioned Horizons, but it doesnt havent any PvP so it might not fit what your looking for.

I have yet to see a game that mixes PvE and PvP well though many have tried.  DAoC was probably the closest imo.  Then again I dont really like PvP so I might not be the best person to advise you. 

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

hmmm anime.....

that would probably get you to prisontale

not much of an  mmo thoughimage

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    LOL.  I think its called Pristontale, not Prisontale.  Though a mmorpg about prison life may go over too hehe.  Lineage 2 is anime style graphics too, and the best looking graphics in any mmorpg I have seen with WoW a close second.  Just my opinion of course.  image

• aaddamaaddam Member Posts: 83

Warhammer online fits all but the anime style graphics but wont be out for a while image , it is looking like it going to have the best pvp/pve mix so far in any game as it is career based, IE if your a witch hunter you are pvp to witch's. To me this is the best system i have seen so far for handling as it lets PVE and PVP ppl co exist.

• GuynevereGuynevere Member Posts: 5

thank you all :D

so i´m still waiting for LA2 US-Beta, couldn´t get into the open korean (jeez, what a crowd there). if anybody finds another interesting game or has a hint for me, i´m open for any suggestions :D:D