Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial

ANyone know of a trial for RYL, or is there a buddy code thing, i really want to try this game out. or if some one that canceled their account because they dont like it, can they pass it on to me just PM with details.

"It''s like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
--Exar_Kun on SWG''s NGE

I once prayed to God for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.

"Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul."
-Tycho

Comments

• misubecymisubecy Member Posts: 29

Glad to hear from you that you're really interested with this game..Sorry to say that PWG removed the 14day trial accounts as of the 1st of July because of their $1M event server, but the game is still alot of fun..image But if you buy the retail version of RYL in stores, you will have a 1month free gameplay and aside from that you couls also have weeks of gameplay with the surveys at their site..imageimage

• CloudinkCloudink Member UncommonPosts: 120

yea, but i got bills to pay and i dont want to throw away 60 bux's on something im not gonna play. So i will wait until the trial if they have one again.

"It''s like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG''s NGE

I once prayed to God for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.

"Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul."
    -Tycho

• IbarroIbarro Member Posts: 23

Well I didn't get the 60 bucks retail version. I just download the retail on ryl.net it's on $38, but they say If you ge the retail version you'll have a month free of game play. But I didn't get that cuz well I didn't know about the promo. So here I just answer the surveys giving me a week free game.

Nothing else matters