Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Notifcation Changes/Settings

OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Toronto, ONMember Posts: 1,249 Uncommon
I would really like to see a notification option for when people quote my posts and/or give a rating.

o:) 
Don't be fooled by the money I'm still just young and unlucky, I'm surprised you couldn't tell.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty TexasMember Posts: 8,014 Rare
    OhhPaigey said:
    I would really like to see a notification option for when people quote my posts and/or give a rating.
    There is one.  It's the first icon by your name at the top of the forum page
    She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Toronto, ONMember Posts: 1,249 Uncommon
    Grunty said:
    OhhPaigey said:
    "Notify me when people mention me." Does this mean quoting?

Also still wouldn't mind an option for ratings.

Thanks though, I completely forgot about those settings.
    Don't be fooled by the money I'm still just young and unlucky, I'm surprised you couldn't tell.
  • GruntyGrunty TexasMember Posts: 8,014 Rare
    OhhPaigey said:
    Grunty said:
    OhhPaigey said:
    "Notify me when people mention me." Does this mean quoting?
    I believe that is when they use the @OhhPaigey in a post.
    She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson