Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Am Setsuna to be a Nintendo Switch Launch Title - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageI Am Setsuna to be a Nintendo Switch Launch Title - MMORPG.com News

Tokyo RPG Factory has announced that I Am Setsuna will be launching on March 3rd with the Nintendo Switch. The launch will include some exclusive features including the Temporal Battle Arena with players able to take on other player's teams.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    It was a nice game but compared to Xenogears, Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross a 3/10.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Nintendo always tries to be different, but I really think the Switch is going to be strictly a niche product.  The price is too high and it does not come with the ability to make it be a home console without buying additional equipment.  The docking station should have been included in the Switch package at that price point.

Adding a few games at release is really not going to make a difference.

This product is another WII-U and another failed attempt to breach the console market.
  • YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    exile01 said:
    It was a nice game but compared to Xenogears, Chrono Trigger or Chrono Cross a 3/10.
    Xenogeeears.

Square is sitting on some real gems in the Xenogear and Chrono franchises.

Sequels, prequels or remakes plox.

... Imagine a Xenogears remake where the second disk doesn't suck and isn't just twenty hours of text due to budgets.
    Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    Ozmodan said:
    Nintendo always tries to be different, but I really think the Switch is going to be strictly a niche product.  The price is too high and it does not come with the ability to make it be a home console without buying additional equipment.  The docking station should have been included in the Switch package at that price point.

This product is another WII-U and another failed attempt to breach the console market.
    It does come with the docking station.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

Ozmodan said:

Ehh it comes with the docking station! lol.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    PsYcHoGBR said:
    Ozmodan said:

It does come with the docking station.
    nope it is an extra feature.