Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Black Desert] Dark knight Awakening (Trailer)

2»

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Dragnelus said:
    Must say I returned a few days ago and for same reason I got 25 mil for fame or something :P and more goodies. Thats just one free premium costume I will spent on ninja:P If it comes on mp!
    That's the Fame Reward, returning players get it retroactively from the day they last logged in.

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited January 2017
    ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Must say I returned a few days ago and for same reason I got 25 mil for fame or something :P and more goodies. Thats just one free premium costume I will spent on ninja:P If it comes on mp!
    That's the Fame Reward, returning players get it retroactively from the day they last logged in.

Cool, I was shooting in the general/zone chat WTB Ninja Premium set! One /w me, putted it on MP 2 times and 2 times I was too slow or something I did BID asap and buy but was already sold..

Sigh, anyone got tips for sniping? Saw 6 times on AH, and was too late or whatever all the time, it was sold and purchase failed :( 

Dragnelus said:
    Sigh, anyone got tips for sniping? Saw 6 times on AH, and was too late or whatever all the time, it was sold and purchase failed :( 
    There are no really tips.
    Keep in mind there are hundreds of people bidding at the same time as you, so just keep trying.
    You have to be lucky.

When I said RNG is insane in this game that's what I meant.
    It's everywhere even in the AH.

That's the reason I quit the first time.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Keep in mind there are hundreds of people bidding at the same time as you, so just keep trying.
    You have to be lucky.

It's not rng, its first come first serve. In this case it's best to have a fast internet connection, or try to buy it on low pop hours.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    You have to be lucky.

Ohh, is it about RGN? I thought first comes first serves so Im standing infront of the ah all the time but if its rng I just use notification and put my alt at the MP.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    edited January 2017
    ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    You have to be lucky.

It's not rng, its first come first serve. In this case it's best to have a fast internet connection, or try to buy it on low pop hours.
    It IS RNG actually. The devs recently added a special system for BDO's marketplace. When you click "Bid" on an item, it does a roll in the background. It stays in the bid phase for a while to give people the chance to get in their bids, instead of the old system, where it was first come, first served.

Then a good 30 seconds later or so, it goes into the results phase. If you won it, you can click again to buy it. You have 20 seconds at that point to confirm, after which the first person to click gets it.

It's meant to do it for expensive and rare items, but every now and then, it does it for common shit too. The new system makes buying relic fragments a royal pain in the ass at times. Especially since you have to buy the lowest priced items on the list first. >.<

It'd gladly buy the slightly higher prices ones to skip the annoying bidding, but alas...

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/120045-patch-notes-november-16th/

Marketplace bidding system has been changed to have 3 stages.

• [Bid] → [Check Total] → [Check Bidding]

• All items will be posted on the marketplace 10~15 minutes after registration.

• All items will have ‘B’ marker when the item is first posted, with the exception of pearl items.

• [Bid] All users may take part in bidding for 30 seconds after ‘B’ mark appears. This can be done through bidding button.

• After 30 seconds, the bid button will change to [check bidding].

• When you click [check bidding], you can check if your bidding was accepted or not.

• [Check bidding] will remain for roughly 20 seconds, and all users who participated must check bidding.

• You will need to insert a PIN when bidding and checking, in addition to having enough silver in your inventory or regions warehouse for the intended item.

• If you do not click [check bidding], you will not be able to receive the item, even if you won the bid. Failure to do so will result in the item becoming available for all users.

• You will now be able to buy items from the marketplace without typing in the captcha code.

• The [check bidding] button can be deactivated when you confirm the bidding from the marketplace.

• You will not be asked to input the amount of items when you bid for stacked items in the marketplace. You can input the amount at the [check bidding], [purchase] stage.

• All items that are not in the middle of bidding process can only be purchased at the bottom price.

(They've done away with the PIN though, which was an EXTRA step on top of an already obnoxious system that takes forever to let you buy something)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    I dont mind it that much, gender locked. Returned and trying a ninja now. Wanted a female but they dont got 3 sword style awakening so made a ninja male: 

Not bad right :pleased:
    See what I don't like of Asian games, you can't make men look like men.
    I guess you tried to make him look mature, but even with the white hair and the beard he looks like a Calvin Klein model.

Though to be fair the Wizard look like Gandalf..........I guess there is no middle ground with them.

I'll disagree about that when it comes to FFXIV, why aren't you playing it?

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    You have to be lucky.

It IS RNG actually. The devs recently added a special system for BDO's marketplace. When you click "Bid" on an item, it does a roll in the background. It stays in the bid phase for a while to give people the chance to get in their bids, instead of the old system, where it was first come, first served.

Then a good 30 seconds later or so, it goes into the results phase. If you won it, you can click again to buy it. You have 20 seconds at that point to confirm, after which the first person to click gets it.

It's meant to do it for expensive and rare items, but every now and then, it does it for common shit too. The new system makes buying relic fragments a royal pain in the ass at times. Especially since you have to buy the lowest priced items on the list first. >.<

It'd gladly buy the slightly higher prices ones to skip the annoying bidding, but alas...

So basically I can farm/lvl with one char, watch for the notify change char with one standing at MP, bid (which you better call roll?) wait for it, if I won I can confirm and for 20 secs its only mine to confirm?

edited January 2017
    Dragnelus said:
    ste2000 said:

Ohh, is it about RGN? I thought first comes first serves so Im standing infront of the ah all the time but if its rng I just use notification and put my alt at the MP.
    It used to be, but people complained about Bots sniping the items, that's why they introduced the Bid system.
    So you Bid, you'll see a little purple B in the corner of the picture of the item, this means you have an opportunity to "roll a number" in the system, if you roll the right number you win the item, if none of the Bidders roll the right number, it goes back for public sale in which case the faster finger wins it.
    But generally Pearl items don't get past the Bidding phase, because there are enough people and the chance that someone gets the right number are quite high, so it is mostly about luck.

People says there is a 5% chance to win an item when you Bid for it, so put up a Notification and as soon as you get one switch to your Alt standing by the AH.
    A Pearl Items takes between 30secs and a Minute to appear to the AH so you need to be pretty fast.

ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    ste2000 said:

It used to be, but people complained about Bots sniping the items, that's why they introduced the Bid system.
    So you Bid, you'll see a little purple B in the corner of the picture of the item, this means you have an opportunity to "roll a number" in the system, if you roll the right number you win the item, if none of the Bidders roll the right number, it goes back for public sale in which case the faster finger wins it.
    But generally Pearl items don't get past the Bidding phase, because there are enough people and the chance that someone gets the right number are quite high, so it is mostly about luck.

People says there is a 5% chance to win an item when you Bid for it, so put up a Notification and as soon as you get one switch to your Alt standing by the AH.
    A Pearl Items takes between 30secs and a Minute to appear to the AH so you need to be pretty fast.

Ok, thnx! I will wait a week if im not lucky and the costume I want is 30% discounted with todays patch I will maybe buy it from the pearl shop. 

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Dragnelus said:
    ste2000 said:
    Dragnelus said:
    ste2000 said:

Ok, thnx! I will wait a week if im not lucky and the costume I want is 30% discounted with todays patch I will maybe buy it from the pearl shop. 

Yep. What @ste2000 said. You can quickly alt to your other character to buy it. Mind you, Pearl stuff doesn't take 10-15 min to list. Those patch notes lie. It takes a minute or two to appear.

So if you have a relatively slow computer, alting might not work for you, as the loading times will screw you over.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/