Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is this game not more popular?

somersaultsamsomersaultsam Member UncommonPosts: 230
edited January 2017 in Guardians of Ember
Please read the content of the post before knee-jerking... 

Don't get me wrong, this game is mediocre, it as an isometric arpg that is fun to a point but kinda repetitive and a little buggy. But then every mmo I have played in recent years is mediocre, kinda repetitive and a little buggy. 

So why do people, in particular, choose not to play this mmo? It is no worse than all the other bad mmos people do play. In fact it is slightly fun in its own way. 

I assume it just degrees of bad. When the best you have is "only slightly bad" and the worst you have is "awful", then you either have to leave the genre or adjust your expectations. 

Comments

• wolfraiwolfrai Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Well, let's see...

1.) ARPG's aren't popular, MMO-ARPG's especially

2.) Clunky combat, like every other F2P ARPG

3.) $20 entry fee, when I can play Devilian or MU legend for free
  • Gymrat313Gymrat313 Member UncommonPosts: 154
    So if my favorite category to play is ARPG, then I should give this a chance?
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353
    I can't speak for anyone else, but in my case, if it's not released, I'll probably ignore it, with only the exception of highly anticipated sequels to games that I really liked.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Every game has its players. Just because it's not popular, doesn't mean you won't enjoy it.