Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fastest I've ever uninstalled an mmo

123457»

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited February 2017
    BDO has appeal to it and I can see how people would enjoy this game. For me the art direction and the animations are not there for me and I never could really get immersed in the world, but I'm not going to call this game crap just because I don't enjoy it like other would.
    If there were more people like you, the internet wouldn't be nearly as much of a toxic cesspool as it is today.

And this site neither. :pleased:
    This is so true I wish people would not just put others down just because they don't like a game. It is like a personal affront that people enjoy BDO or call it deep, I just don't understand why people get their knickers in a twist about what others think and insist on trying to belittle their opinion. 

Everyone really should be more like Thumper but hey this forum would become too boring for others.
    Chamber of Chains
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Kyleran said:
    BDO has appeal to it and I can see how people would enjoy this game. For me the art direction and the animations are not there for me and I never could really get immersed in the world, but I'm not going to call this game crap just because I don't enjoy it like other would.
    If there were more people like you, the internet wouldn't be nearly as much of a toxic cesspool as it is today.

Cmon, you enjoy the mire, you must or you wouldn't be here mucking about with the rest of us.  :p
    cheyane said:

This is so true I wish people would not just put others down just because they don't like a game. It is like a personal affront that people enjoy BDO or call it deep, I just don't understand why people get their knickers in a twist about what others think and insist on trying to belittle their opinion. 

Everyone really should be more like Thumper but hey this forum would become too boring for others.
    That is true. It would take a lot of the entertainment value away. :3

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Kyleran said:

Cmon, you enjoy the mire, you must or you wouldn't be here mucking about with the rest of us.  :p
    cheyane said:

That is true. It would take a lot of the entertainment value away. :3
    Hey, I'm always on the lookout for a good (forum) trainwreck, cause them occasionally as well.
    :)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    edited February 2017
    Many of these opinions are based on wanting the game to be easier to play or understand. Its not, you need to learn the combos, crafting you cant master in a day by sitting on one node, doing quests gets more points and more points open up more quests. If you want a theme park that is fine, but I will take more sandbox game everyday. 

IMHO the first 50 levels are just getting you ready for the game. If you want a current gen graphics MMO BDO is by far and away the best choice you have. 
    With no dungeons and no raiding capability. Great you grind more mobs to level up and do nothing other than grind more mobs for gear. It would have been nice to have implemented dungeons. Heck forget about the raids, at least put some dungeons in there... its an mmo for crying out loud. I guess the pvp might be okay but the game is lacking content.

Don't even get me started on the fact that there is no level cap in the game.........wow

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• mogilny89mogilny89 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I mean, I tried to play this.  Heard about this game for years.  Why do they keep making these?  It's so bad it is painful.  All the money spent on these games, and not a single one is worth playing.  How hard is it to just do your job and not make something that isnt a scam?

Now I am sure I will get reprimanded for being honest.  I might sound harsh, but honestly, what is the point of these games?