Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still alive and kickin

akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
I remember when The Division went live there were a lot of naysayers that said the game wouldnt last a month. That the developers would shut the servers down and that we all wasted our money when we purchased it. Well tomorrow the game enters its 10th month of being active. In these 10 months we have seen a number of hacks and exploits abused. At the same time we have seen those who have abused the hacks and exploits get banned and the developers fix them in quick order. We have also see the addition of new content and an entire patch devoted to fixing the majority of the major bugs. While I look at what Ubisoft has done to keep the game alive these 10 months I wonder what ever happened to those naysayers who said the game would be shut down before it even reached the 6 month mark.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited January 2017
    after the expansions started coming out (specially survival) the game is doing better now, but still nowhere near as well as the launch days.

http://steamcharts.com/app/365590

They will have to keep pumping out new content on a rapid fire basis if they want to keep a healthy population.

Im playing with my friends on PS4 and is very active as well. I got the PC version for free with my GTX970 but my friends who play on PC dont like it so that one is collecting dust on my Uplay aaccount because i found it boring to play solo. It is a fun game to play with a group of friends.

NOTE: it is still missing a lot of quality of life features, specially for a game that tries to be realistic.