What are you playing (January 2017)

Comments

• HushBlushHushBlush Member UncommonPosts: 35
    heya! im an rpg player and now playing LONT (legend of ninetails) mobile, FWM (forsaken world mobile) and ragnarok journey  o:)
    rankor2

Let's Play Ragnarok Journey
  • ScarhunterScarhunter Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm currently playing swtor and elderscrollsonline i'm waiting on the guild 3 for release

I want to focus on co-op rp and social aspect of mmorpgs I haven't found a group on either title that likes the way I rp, i'm always open to learn new ways and I don't mind doing some online rp training.

As a result of my current experience, I have lost a bit of drive to rp and have been out of practice, since 2015. I have since sort of continued playing solo, (I know on an mmorpg that's strange and I agree)

I want to change that, and maybe even become a leader of an rp group, but I don't want to be in charge of the guilds but I would like to be a regular player, I want to roleplay from the beginning of my characters (level 1 or even 0 if there ever is one, and develop my skills in rping.

I hope I will find groups on those 3 game titles to have a better rp experience in my games.

I also hope this isn't entirely off topic, and gives insight, on my experience thus far.
  • RavenRaven LondonMember UncommonPosts: 1,994
    PUBG
    CS:GO
    Witcher 3
    WoW ( doing all of the old content and quests and professions really enjoying it playing at my owm pace )

• Lascell87Lascell87 Member CommonPosts: 3
    Atm

Windows: FF Heavensward

Was playing Revo but I had to decline. Now I am just waiting for a new game that ticks all the boxes.
  • xonedlxonedl KuchingMember UncommonPosts: 14
    Trying out Soul Worker. Customizable skill combo, good anime aesthetic. Although costume and character appearances aren't exactly very accessible until you start throwing money.
  • dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Been giving Eldevin a try. Visually reminds me a little bit of Dungeon Siege Legends of Arana.  Like that game, the actual polygon counts and texture detail is crude, but the artists/designers worked well within those limits. Translation: old school graphics yet it still looks nice enough to prompt an urge to wander and explore.
  • 100situspokerr100situspokerr Member CommonPosts: 1
    still playing dota till right now
  • DragnDaveDragnDave Member CommonPosts: 2
    I've been playing Mistwalkers. A TRO private server.
  • dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Still playing JD, though i can see that it is nearing its end.

Gave up on Eldevin. The leveling, or rather, the matching of available quests to the players actual ability (to not die) is off, way off.  Also, it looks like as one progresses, crafting becomes important, and I don't do crafting.
  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 25,839
    At the end of 6 months into 2017 I'm still playing on the DAOC freeshard which launched in early January.

Not so sure its based on any great love for the game, but nothing I've considered playing (AOC, SWL, Conan Exiles, a return to EVE, Fallout New Vegas or Darkest Dungeons) has caught my interest enough to actually try them.

Still looking for something truly different with a long term appeal.

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - Screw off-grid PVE boosting changes

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DokuwanDokuwan Member CommonPosts: 6
    edited July 13
    Playing Albion Online. Just had a Last hurraa with my guild Immortals before final beta end. Now waiting for launch :)

[Youtube]

Post edited by Dokuwan on
  • ste2000ste2000 londonMember EpicPosts: 6,194
    At the moment I am playing Warframe, but I plan to go back to BDO next month.

• IwayloIwaylo Member UncommonPosts: 161
    edited July 14
    I'm playing Blade and Soul atm, but i have 1-2 raid days when i login to a private WoW server for some icc25hc and possibly some arenas. Future plans are to comeback to Warframe and see how it is now, last time i played it was when they were releasing these wing frames. Also hitting up some ARPG with friends tho they need to come out first though, but for now BnS is solid and it seems it'll be solid for a good time. If some MMORPG with solid PvP comes out i'll probably try it out tho for now WoW and BnS are the best PvP MMORPGs i've played and i played almost every MMORPG out there (yes i like skill requiring instanced pvp not open world zerg fest).
    Post edited by Iwaylo on
  • bsdrwhobsdrwho Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm playing Torn City.  It's mostly text based, but there are some graphics.  It's a very long-term sort of game, one hits the gym, works jobs, and commits crimes for money.  One can join a faction, basically an organized crime group.  Good forums there for socializing too.  It's free as well.

https://www.torn.com/1998988   If anyone is interested.
  • SubilacSubilac Homestead, FLMember UncommonPosts: 31
    I've been playing ESO for two months and am having a blast. I quit Runescape because there are more bots then players. 
  • MikaelJordanMikaelJordan Member CommonPosts: 20
    Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - Can not stop Playing this, everything is just so good.

Civ 6 - Pretty much my most favorite strategy game now.

Total War: Warhammer - I don't really like this version of Total War - Looking for the upcoming historical version of them.
  • JaakSerafimJaakSerafim Member CommonPosts: 2
    HearthStone
    PUBG
    CS:GO
  • MoyabaMoyaba PfinztalMember UncommonPosts: 3
    catching up on PS4 exclusives (Uncharted Series, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us, Yakuza 0 and so on
  • timeraidertimeraider BredaMember UncommonPosts: 651
    Well, if we're still going.. 
    Atm Elder Scrolls online and Warframe while waiting for Dauntless and Destiny 2
    Want a new MMORPG in your life?
    Try taking a look at Ashes of Creation
    Warning! Referallink!
  • jakethedrake94jakethedrake94 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm playing Millionaire's Run. It's a free mobile game with $1k weekly prize, $1m overall high score prize.
  • Cabo-furiousCabo-furious Member CommonPosts: 2
    I am playing www.crime-club.nl it is maffia rpg game where you create you're own family or join 1 where you can kill each other do drugs deals en playing against the whole world 4 augustus is the reset kom play en join my family Ferrofamilia my name is Cabo-furious 
  • HeyYouVideoGameHeyYouVideoGame Member CommonPosts: 22
    Next Day Survival. Very simple, yet fun.
  • MFingYETIMFingYETI Member CommonPosts: 4
    Playing BDO!

Recore said:
    Eve Online
    Civ 5

Trying to get into BDO - the extremely limited storage and me being a packrat isn't working out atm.

You can buy a house and use it for Warehouse Storage. 

As for inventory storage look for quest that give you expansion slots. 
    Also, if you wanna dish out a little IRL money, you can pay for inventory expansions, but if your inventory slots increase, you should also increase your weight limit

Anyone a DK in BDO? I have a friend, she is a girl streamer and she needs help with the class. I'm a zerker, so I cannot help much