Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon's Digital Day Sale Features Plenty of MMOs & RPGs - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageAmazon's Digital Day Sale Features Plenty of MMOs & RPGs - MMORPG.com News

Amazon is running its Digital Day Sale and it features a number of MMOs and RPGs at pretty decent prices. You can score a Defiance Gold Edition packed with in-game items, get 60% off Warhammer 40: Eternal Crusade, snag copies of Final Fantasy 3, 4, 5 or 6 for 50% off, Final Fantasy XIV is $9.99 as is the Heavensward expansion, Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns comes in at $24.99, Skyrim: Legendary Edition is a cool $15, Fallout 4 is $19.79, and The Division is $24.99 to name a few.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• 2d8bit2d8bit Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited December 2016
    The complete 'Final Fantasy XIV Online' PC download is only $14.99.
    Saves you another $5 if you were going to dive in and get the expansion too.
    Post edited by 2d8bit on
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2016
    Aori said:
    They copied Steam sale and the EA titles aren't any cheaper than they have been. Was hoping to get Titanfall 2 for around 25 :/
    Titanfall 2 is $30 if you buy it directly from Origin. There is no difference between Origin and Amazon because it is still only played through the Origin client. That is the cheapest i've seen TFall 2 on all platforms these holidays.

• jbladderjbladder Member UncommonPosts: 36

DMKano said:

I dont think Ive ever purchased software from Amazon. I stick to Humblebundle for all my gaming needs.

You just need to be seen or heard? They pay you to say that?

Or are there actual reasons you go with them for all your purchases of that type?

It isn't that I am bothered by your useless statement (such as mine is as well) but I would like to know if there is a reason you go with them? If there is say so or your post is as useless as mine and not helping me at all. Would rather buy from the most appropriate retailer and if you have facts that are relevant share them.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    jbladder said:

DMKano said:

I dont think Ive ever purchased software from Amazon. I stick to Humblebundle for all my gaming needs.

Or are there actual reasons you go with them for all your purchases of that type?

It isn't that I am bothered by your useless statement (such as mine is as well) but I would like to know if there is a reason you go with them? If there is say so or your post is as useless as mine and not helping me at all. Would rather buy from the most appropriate retailer and if you have facts that are relevant share them.
    i don't know Kano's reasons to go to humble bundle but if i had to guess i would say their charity programs.
    If i had to choose where to buy my PC games i would choose Good old Games (GoG) because they don't have DRM, but the downside is that most of their games are old/classic, with very few newer ones. I haven't purchased a Steam game in 6 months.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    DMKano said:
    Amazon is not any different than any of the others.  I just reinstalled a game I bought there several years ago with no problems.
  • NikaasNikaas Member UncommonPosts: 135

jbladder said:

DMKano said:

i don't know Kano's reasons to go to humble bundle but if i had to guess i would say their charity programs.
    If i had to choose where to buy my PC games i would choose Good old Games (GoG) because they don't have DRM, but the downside is that most of their games are old/classic, with very few newer ones. I haven't purchased a Steam game in 6 months.

I buy from HB store if they offer the game as DRMfree + steam key, otherwise i can just use Steam or GOG (of course price differences between stores can make me change my mind).