Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Most Wanted MMOs of 2017 a Columns at MMORPG.com

1235»

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Not wanting any MMOs in 2017 until their teams thing they are ready.
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Well, if these games DO make it to release in 2017, 2018 will be another year filled with threads about 'Why can't games get PvP right?' and 'When are MMORPGs going to do something new?'.

Afloat in a sea of sameness, the only hint of anything interesting is over the horizon.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007
    It would be cool if I just stumbled upon some random little indie MMORPG that no one heard about with a playerbase of 50 and it happened to be the best game ever. Such as Terra World, EUOtopia, RPGWO, Deloria, Dransik Classic, RPG MO etc so for me the game I'm most looking forward to is the one that I don't even know the name of yet.

But, Shards Online why not it has that small indie feel to it so that's the one I'm waiting for.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469
    edited January 2017
    thought the Mass Effect Andromeda will be in that list.

You add the mu legend and not the repopulation? just in this game portal the repop is in top voted games

**star citizen** will a 3rd choice if those 2 become a disappointment
    Post edited by defector1968 on
    fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • dudeman2001dudeman2001 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Camelot and obviously Pantheon are the two I need to happen. The rest are just Meh okay.