Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For a casual, not wanting to pvp.

2»

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Sovrath said:
    Bloodaxes said:
    Oh, one thing I forgot to mention is that pet food is annoying to get/make at the beginning.

For looting only, you don't need to feed the pet, but if you want to level it and make it loot faster + extra bonuses you HAVE to feed it. The npc vendor food is quite bad after a couple of levels.
    The pet food from the store isn't expensive and works fine. Also, he can use loyal points to buy better food from the loyalty section of the pearly store. 

@op: I do recommend the pets as they keep grinding going otherwise you are going to be stopping a lot. If you earn enough in game money you can buy them from the auction house if anyone is selling them or advertise that you are willing to buy them so that people can post them.

Once your pet reaches a certain level, the food from the npc stores gives barely any exp tough. It also annoying to carry so many of them if you don't want to craft/buy some from people.

Like I said tough, you don't need to feed your pet for looting only. It's only to level it.