Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holiday Pack Giveaway! - World of Warships - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageHoliday Pack Giveaway! - World of Warships - MMORPG.com

World of Warships News - MMORPG.com and Wargaming.net are pleased to present a holiday World of Warships holiday pack giveaway for new players! The pack gives you 250 Doubloons, 7 premium days,König Albert (Germany) premium vehicle
and 1,000,000 credits. Get your key now and take to the seas!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• NekoLillyNekoLilly Member UncommonPosts: 4
    i really hate how Wargaming does this, like no WG not everyone wants to restart a new account and most people who heared of warships have already made an account to play, just gib me the code why does it ALWAYS have to be for new players/new accounts.
  • Depresjon69Depresjon69 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    And why is it only for North America? Would love to play it but on EU server.
  • Murato13564Murato13564 Member CommonPosts: 1
    why I can not get this steam key?
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    edited March 2017
    NekoLilly said:
    i really hate how Wargaming does this, like no WG not everyone wants to restart a new account and most people who heared of warships have already made an account to play, just gib me the code why does it ALWAYS have to be for new players/new accounts.
    I stopped giving them money when they stopped offering ALL premium tanks.  I will never buy one more penny worth of gold until WoT offers the T-54 again permanently.

EDIT:  A word