Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile - The Exiled Tribune - Diving Into the Breach - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imagePath of Exile - The Exiled Tribune - Diving Into the Breach - MMORPG.com

In this week's Path of Exile: The Exiled Tribune, we take a look at Grinding Gear Games' tenth anniversary, all things Breach, some cool ways to take on the new content, some additions & improvements to Map Mods, what's coming in the near future and a few more pretty cool reveals from the week that was.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElusivrElusivr Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Wait wut, how many series does this game have and 10 years?? I thought this game was first revealed a few months ago as Das Tal.
  • snakezpsnakezp Member UncommonPosts: 2

Elusivr said:

Wait wut, how many series does this game have and 10 years?? I thought this game was first revealed a few months ago as Das Tal.

Wrong game. This is "Path of Exile" not "The Exiled", it's been out since 2013 (closed beta 2012), but the game itself has been in development for far longer and the 10 years anniversary is for the devs and not the game.
  • AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    I was gonna say?! Holy hell. 10 years?! Lol. I was in the beta and if it was 10 years ago. OMG. lol
  • FonclFoncl Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Awesome game and great developers. They've done a very good job with the latest expansion and deserve all the success they are having with it :]
  • ElusivrElusivr Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited December 2016

snakezp said:

Elusivr said:

Wrong game. This is "Path of Exile" not "The Exiled", it's been out since 2013 (closed beta 2012), but the game itself has been in development for far longer and the 10 years anniversary is for the devs and not the game.

ohh i see now, i'm so bad. Thanks so much for the clarification. The graphics seemed so familiar.