Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accolades Trailer & a Special Price Weekend - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageAccolades Trailer & a Special Price Weekend - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

Elder Scrolls Online News - Bethesda showed off a new trailer for Elder Scrolls Online during last night's Game Awards. Showing off some of the gorgeous game world, the trailer spotlights a few pertinent (and IMPORTANT) accolades. See if you can spot our favorites. *HINT -- LOOK UP!* :)

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    IS IT ME?!
  • RubrubgrrRubrubgrr Member UncommonPosts: 75
    "THE BEST COMBAT IN THE GENRE" -Rock Paper Shotgun. @ 0.47 sec. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that was a funny statement. :P
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    The only retailers I could find with a special price on the console version is Target and Walmart which have it for $12.99, the others are $20 and up.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Of course it's a special promotion weekend, lol !

They just launched a whole raft of RNG lockboxes, now they need fresh victims players to file through the Cash Shop... :D
  • SeorynSeoryn Member UncommonPosts: 42
    edited December 2016
    Looks like Target also has a 15% off game deal, and the price tag is already $11.59 for Tamriel Unlimited. Gold Edition is still 60 bucks. Edit: For Xbox One
  • aCi11i3saCi11i3s Member UncommonPosts: 54
    One Tamriel?!? Most of the map isnt discoverable and the only updates are crap cash patches and itty bitty dlcs. So so sad. This game could have been so much more
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Nice trailer. I love the game. I havent stuck with an MMORPG this long since DAoC.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    aCi11i3s said:
    One Tamriel?!? Most of the map isnt discoverable and the only updates are crap cash patches and itty bitty dlcs. So so sad. This game could have been so much more
    You know those binoculars you're using to keep an eye on this game? Turn them around, you're using them backwards.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    If only they had waited to launch the game until now. I imagine it would have done much better.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Too bad this game will now just be used to milk players. Every time an MMORPG adds crate boxes it all goes downhill from there.

Smile

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577

JDis25 said:

If only they had waited to launch the game until now. I imagine it would have done much better.

Perhaps, we'll never know. As for 2016, ESO has only stretched it's lead over FFXIV, so it's not like ESO is not already doing very well. It might have killed WoW if it launched in this state, who knows.

What should be obvious is that ESO is still far from it's peak, and since it's launch, WoW has already lost more than half of it's playerbase. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I don't believe in them. Blizzard has helped a little with that after all.

What matters is that the future of the genre is in good hands (at least for the time being), it was getting pretty stale with all the WoW clones.