Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overwatch wins game of the year at "The Game Awards"

holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
edited December 2016 in Overwatch
Overwatch just won game of the year at "The Game Awards".  Also best multiplayer and best e-sports.  Blizzard won best direction.

Also, game director Jeff Kaplan told everyone to keep their dicks out for Harambe:

https://clips.twitch.tv/thegameawards/LivelyRavenKappaRoss

For those that don't know that meme, Harambe is an ape that was killed in the Cincinati zoo this year.  People in Overwatch started calling Winston Harambe, and then because of Winston's aggressive in your face playstyle, started saying "Dicks out for Harmabe".

Comments

• Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791
    edited December 2016
    Awww he mentioned pro genjis <3  too bad they are nerfing my edgeboost :c 

Anyway, Overwatch deserved it. It really is the best shooter I've played in a while and I've played many and yet since Counter-Strike 1.6 all of them felt meh and more of the same. 

The game is worth every penny and they keep throwing new content without any subscription or DLC bullshit. Devs are also active on social media and their forum and they always seem to reply, so they are certainly not hiding and are being open about their game. I love it.

Good job to Jeff and co. This is one of the best games I've ever played.