Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twitch Stream coming

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Great, I'm still here waiting for this mmo..........anything but Pantheon is crap :)
  • tokinitokini Member UncommonPosts: 372
    edited November 2016
    poor choice of thread titles by signor Kilsin, made me think Brad had fallen off the wagon
  • KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    edited November 2016
    tokini said:
    poor choice of thread titles by signor Kilsin, made me think Brad had fallen off the wagon
    Lol, come on it was perfect! Feeling Twitchy for a Twitch stream, brilliant! but I can't take the credit for this one, I just posted it :D
    Post edited by Kilsin on
  • NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    Think I will be working remotely that day.
  • AraduneAradune Sigil Games CEOMember RarePosts: 294

--

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Brad McQuaid
    CCO, Visionary Realms, Inc.
    www.pantheonmmo.com

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    edited December 2016
    15369152_10209826923341289_1643129838229877368_ojpg

New Race: Ogre's
    New Class: Shaman

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
        Anxious to see there progress..
  • LetsinodLetsinod Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Wow that wolf looks horrid.  How come the ogre's fingers aren't holding the mace?
    edited December 2016
    Letsinod said:
    Wow that wolf looks horrid.  How come the ogre's fingers aren't holding the mace?
    Now you have gone and hurt David's feelings, he put allot of time and effect to get that perfect shot... :(
    (inside joke)

But seriously I think these are just placeholders for the time being. They still have a long ways to go. 

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Can not wait to see this.  =)
  • dragonlee66dragonlee66 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Been wondering when they will have another stream :)

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    edited December 2016
    Aradune said:
    Brad, is there any chance you let a skilled Video Maker do a professional Video Trailer on your behalf?
    I am talking about allowing someone in the community who is good in Video Making/Editing making a Trailer/Presentation, and that will do it for free.
    I really feel the game needs a badass video that shows what the game is all about, that will give you a boost in selling more packages.
    Twitch streaming is fine, but a professional looking Trailer would do wonders to improve Pantheon visibility and understanding of the game for people who know nothing or very little about Pantheon.

• AraduneAradune Sigil Games CEOMember RarePosts: 294
    ste2000 said:
    Aradune said:
    Brad, is there any chance you let a skilled Video Maker do a professional Video Trailer on your behalf?
    I am talking about allowing someone in the community who is good in Video Making/Editing making a Trailer/Presentation, and that will do it for free.
    I really feel the game needs a badass video that shows what the game is all about, that will give you a boost in selling more packages.
    Twitch streaming is fine, but a professional looking Trailer would do wonders to improve Pantheon visibility and understanding of the game for people who know nothing or very little about Pantheon.
    Would definitely consider that, yes.

--

Brad McQuaid
    CCO, Visionary Realms, Inc.
    www.pantheonmmo.com

• GaxusnGaxusn Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Following everything I can regarding this game. Keep it up Brad & team. 

Playing: Nothing
    Played: EQ1, EQ2, VG:SoH, WoW, AoC, LoTRO, Aion, L2, DF, WAR.
    Favourites: EQ1, VG:SoH, Original WoW.
    Waiting: Pantheon: ROTF

15304585_10209865452504494_176740942825021929_ojpg
  • Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    30 minutes 
    15 minutes  Don't miss it! 
    That stream is not working right now its up at this link 
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Watching the stream.

They mentioned they plan to have a free trial for first several levels and then B2P + Subs (15usd/month) + expansions. No cash shop.

Sounds good.

EDIT: After watching the stream and learning much more about the game and their vision, I have to say I am very excited about this game.

It was indeed a great stream and there is alot to be very excited over imho, a bunch of old school elements mixed with a few new ideas and my jaw literally dropped at some of the scenery, those are some AAA looking maps.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited December 2016
    Watching the stream.

They mentioned they plan to have a free trial for first several levels and then B2P + Subs (15usd/month) + expansions. No cash shop.

Sounds good.

EDIT: After watching the stream and learning much more about the game and their vision, I have to say I am very excited about this game.
    I'm excited for the game itself. The pricing really depends on the team. Several games have tried to go the p2p route and have ended up caving in to the Cash shop route. As much as I loved p2p games, its really going to come down to what the team envisions is a good number until something has to change about the pricing plan. Everyone has to remember that this game is niche, so honestly nothing in that regard is set in stone.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I just watched the recording of the broadcast.

It looks indeed quite old school.... not sure if in a good way though.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Twitch : dren_utogi
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    edited December 2016
    Have to say, I'm actually pretty blown away by the quality of what we saw in the stream. I don't know if it was the rock resolutions and how they compared to the areas shown in Avendyr's Pass (the green areas), but it seemed much more polished and visually stunning than what we saw in last stream. Again, could totally just be my perception of the environment, but I was really impressed.

Honestly, other than the diagonal and strafe running animation or lack of speed and synchronicity there, I thought it was almost perfect. The new models and their walk, run, jump and climbing animations, looked amazing. I actually thought the ogre looked much MUCH better in the world than in those screenshots where it almost looked cropped into the landscape. I think it's probably the torch light in those images, but it was much more natural in game.

Very impressed.

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    Thank you for the kind words folks, we really appreciate them and are so glad you enjoyed the stream, we love showing off all of our hard work as much as you love seeing it so we can't wait for the next stream, but until then it is back to work! :)

/cracks whip