Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

American ignorance is at an all time high.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
edited November 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion

I'm not saying that Trump was a good choice for president.  But I am saying there are some ignorant people who are making a bunch of false claims against him and that's just plain stupid.

1.  Trump is against ILLEGAL immigrants.  He loves legal immigration.  He freakin married a legal immigrant.  He hires legal immigrants.  Get the facts straight and quit yelling ignorant remarks every time you see him.

2.  Trump is cautious against Muslim countries compromised by terrorism.  He also would like to have gotten rid of potential terrorists who are on the watch list.  Yea people like the one who killed the people at the night club in Florida.

3.  Trump is neutral for the homosexual agenda.

4.  Abortion.  lets just stop right there.  The baby has a heartbeat at 6 weeks.  Its alive and well no one has the right to terminate that life.  Because its alive and if it was extracted properly it would survive.  Instead its killed before its taken out.  Yea that's how it really works.

*note* this subforum says it may contain offensive material and to enter at your own risk.

Are you onto something or just on something?
Kootur

Comments

• ann4ann4 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    edited November 2016
    To be honest, from whatever point of view you look at it, what's done is done. 

You can pick holes in anything that anyone says if you look hard enough. Trump won't be quite the villain a lot of folks think he will be but he is going to need time.

It is what it is, American have spoken. Let's deal with it now :)
    Hiya!  Would you date a gamer girl? Look at the page I made. Hope you like!  <3 
This discussion has been closed.