Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you buy the Nintendo switch

124»

Comments

• nerovergilnerovergil Member UncommonPosts: 680
    no i prefer smart phone gaming
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    edited February 2017
    Nintendo is basically Zelda and Mario franchise and a whole lot of junk
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Nanfoodle said:
    Thats about $400 Canadian after tax. It depends on what else the switch can do. Can I watch movies on it? Can I use it for nextflix and youtube? Im in the camp of maybe. 
    You can use the original Wii for Netflix and Youtube even...Theyre about $50 at gamestop
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Junk like Monster Hunter, Xenoblade series, Pikmin, Metroid, Super Smash, Etrian Odessey and Fire Emblem just to name a few? I'll take that junk any day of the week.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    lahnmir said:
    Junk like Monster Hunter, Xenoblade series, Pikmin, Metroid, Super Smash, Etrian Odessey and Fire Emblem just to name a few? I'll take that junk any day of the week.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    And POKEMON!!

I rather play that than ps/xbox exclusives!

Rest I play on pc.

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    I have a good gaming pc and a good mobile phone. With that I can play whatever I want whereever I want. Why would I want to spend money for a device that doesn't give me more option and performs worse than what I already have?

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

edited February 2017
    maji said:
    I have a good gaming pc and a good mobile phone. With that I can play whatever I want whereever I want. Why would I want to spend money for a device that doesn't give me more option and performs worse than what I already have?
    I also have both, reason for me is, Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Splatoon, Mario kart, I REALLY HOPE for MARIO PARTY, have good memories of playing it with my wife and sisters back than!

EDIT:

BTW for those who buy it, you can claim your USERNAME now!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/21/you-can-claim-your-nintendo-switch-username-now

Moxom914 said:
    Moxom914 said:
    Torval said:
    Sovrath said:
    Well, I really want to play the new Zelda game when it comes out so I might have to!
    It's supposed to release for the WiiU too unless they change direction. But I'm just waiting to see what Switch only features it will have that makes the WiiU version suckier.
    wiiu sucks ass. horrible console. i wouldnt play it on that pile off ass. definetly going to play it on the switch
    Breath of the Wild was originally sold as a Wii U game before the Nintendo NX was even announced.  It'd better work well on the Wii U considering there are people who bought the Wii U primarily to play that game.
    since the wiiu has been out for years, i seriously hope no one bought it for zelda. dumbass mistake. i have a wiiu and its a steaming pile of monkey poo. my son loves it but every time he gets a new game, he has to delete crap to make room. also having to use the main controller all the time and not just the pro controller is also idiotic. im sure zelda will play much smoother on the switch even if it wasnt originally designed for it.
    Got the Wii U for my son birthday, hes only 4 and the switch is too fragile imo. 

But I connected a 1tb HDD, downloaded alot of games, connected the DS4, we got 3 remote controls and nunchucks, gamepad and pro controller. 

Got new super mario wii, new super mario Wii U, mario galaxy, zelda breath of the wild, xenoblade, pikmin and alot more! He loves it haha, im just playing zelda on it from time to time!
    [Deleted User]

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Dragnelus said:
    Moxom914 said:
    Moxom914 said:
    Torval said:
    Sovrath said:
    Well, I really want to play the new Zelda game when it comes out so I might have to!
    It's supposed to release for the WiiU too unless they change direction. But I'm just waiting to see what Switch only features it will have that makes the WiiU version suckier.
    wiiu sucks ass. horrible console. i wouldnt play it on that pile off ass. definetly going to play it on the switch
    Breath of the Wild was originally sold as a Wii U game before the Nintendo NX was even announced.  It'd better work well on the Wii U considering there are people who bought the Wii U primarily to play that game.
    since the wiiu has been out for years, i seriously hope no one bought it for zelda. dumbass mistake. i have a wiiu and its a steaming pile of monkey poo. my son loves it but every time he gets a new game, he has to delete crap to make room. also having to use the main controller all the time and not just the pro controller is also idiotic. im sure zelda will play much smoother on the switch even if it wasnt originally designed for it.
    Got the Wii U for my son birthday, hes only 4 and the switch is too fragile imo. 

But I connected a 1tb HDD, downloaded alot of games, connected the DS4, we got 3 remote controls and nunchucks, gamepad and pro controller. 

Got new super mario wii, new super mario Wii U, mario galaxy, zelda breath of the wild, xenoblade, pikmin and alot more! He loves it haha, im just playing zelda on it from time to time!
    I still love my WIIU and have 25+ titles for it, I don't get the hate at all.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Panther2103Dragnelus[Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    lahnmir said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Moxom914 said:
    Moxom914 said:
    Torval said:
    Sovrath said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    I still love my WiiU as well. I have yet to finish all of the titles that were good. Still working on Xenoblade Chronicles X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I have a Switch as well, but my WiiU is still getting a bit more play than it.
    lahnmir said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Moxom914 said:
    Moxom914 said:
    Torval said:
    Sovrath said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Yeh, and some wii titles like mario galaxy on vc. Doing mario kart online with family members is fun!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Nope, I actually prefer the Nvidia K1. Plays a lot of different types of games, uses android apps, easily connects to my TV, can use controller or browse apps right off the screen in mirror mode.  And portable like the switch, no side controllers though.  Happy with the thing.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    To hell with the switch!!! A big part of purchasing this system back in march was the apeal of all the retro NES games from my youth via the nintendo shop. Well here we are 6 months later and still no retro e shop. F U Nintendo
    • Aloha Mr Hand !