Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Descendants of War recruiting

TiagaxTiagax Member UncommonPosts: 6

Greetings Albion,

Descendants of War (DOW) is entering the world of Albion. We are a Global inclusive guild English speaking folks. New players to Veterans are welcomed. DOW will participate in both PvP and PvE, while striving to become self-sufficient and supporting Master Crafters.

Descendants of War has an extensive history dating back to the beginning days of EQ, DAoC, WoW, Shadowbane and other great games. While Albion has many great guilds, we are excited about the future of DOW and look forward to growing and being among the top guilds.

While Albion is still in Beta, DOW is seeking to learn as a guild the complexities of the world in preparation for Albion's release. We hope that great folks like yourself will consider joining and helping to structure DOW to be a permanent and top guild in Albion.

DOW does not have an age restriction, but we will require maturity that frowns upon drama. We wish to build upon teamwork. We understand that there will be times and individual will wish to just “do their thing”, it is absolutely critical that membership understand the importance of and participate as a team.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions here or in-game (Twistix). We will be using Discord for communication.

Thank you,

Twistix

Comments

• RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I am interested.. I have many hours in on Albion I took a break this run due to not having a structured guild.
  • MrTugglesMrTuggles Member UncommonPosts: 188
    I would be interested come open beta or release. I am attempting to not burn myself out on a game that will eventually wipe all progress out.
  • TiagaxTiagax Member UncommonPosts: 6
    edited November 2016
    Sounds great, look forward to meeting up with you all.

I go by Twistix in-game.
  • RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
      So I got into the guild and these guys are great, This is one of the  best communities I have come across and I have been in 3 betas now so if your interested in this game we would love to have to come join us.