Well it's coming to Steam sooner than I thought

TillerTiller Member RarePosts: 6,151
edited November 2016 in Hero's Song
http://store.steampowered.com/app/413110/

I honestly thought they wouldn't get it on Steam till sometime next year. Guess I thought wrong.

Post edited by Tiller on

Comments

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Toronto, ONMember RarePosts: 1,347
    Apparently it's very bare and it's not even online yet, it's just singleplayer. :'(
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • TillerTiller Member RarePosts: 6,151
    OhhPaigey said:
    Apparently it's very bare and it's not even online yet, it's just singleplayer. :'(

They state they have a 6 month production cycle; I wonder if that will be enough time to iron out the features they have presented plus other unforeseen additions. I guess I will wait till its less bare bones. I already have a huge backlog of games on Steam anyways.

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Houston, TXMember EpicPosts: 15,172
    edited November 2016
    H1Z1 Early Access?

Post edited by SEANMCAD on

Do NOT respond to this reply if you think the contents of the reply is unwarranted in this discussion. 

On replying to the content of this reply you are participating in the discussion of its contents

Current Ignore List: postlarval, cameltosis, VengeSunsoar

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,439
    OhhPaigey said:
    It's pretty bare. I'm just playing single player minecraft mode atm. There are servers in the online list though.

I would recommend all but enthusiasts hold off.
    Notice: The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
    Album: Plastic Fantastic
    Featured Tracks: Decline and Fall, Time & Space, I Go Crazy (bonus track on digital release)