Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Necromancer Overview Shows Off Good Ol' Skills - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageNecromancer Overview Shows Off Good Ol' Skills - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

Diablo 3 News - The Diablo 3 site has been updated with an overview and a short Q&A about the just-announced Necromancer class. In it, readers get a look at iconic skills reminiscent of the original Diablo 2 class.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    Diablo news was a massive disaster as we all expected. Check the /r/diablo reddit for aftermath.

Archeage EU - Nui

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    You getting annoying xD

• DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    I've been waiting for an expansion or the next installment... didn't ask for micro-transactions in my diablo.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Huh, I didn't expect that. Although I'm not too surprised by it either.

I wonder how much it'll wind up costing. Since it's a package deal... probably quite a bit. =/

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    It was the most likely scenario but also the one that is also probably the LEAST wanted by the playerbase. D4, World of Diablo, come on, do something real. It's Blizzard though, they'll run the thing into the ground as LOOOOONG as they still have enough of a playerbase to sell copies to.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    This is very likely just content to keep the playerbase happy till they have the real Diablo news ready to show to the public.  I imagine blizzard is starting to realize they need something new from one of their core IPs.
    DMKano said:

I wonder how much it'll wind up costing. Since it's a package deal... probably quite a bit. =/

If its more than $15, it would be questionable because its a single class pack. I was never a big fan of D2s necro in the first place so the pack is not for me.

ultimately Blizz can charge what they wish - its their product.
    My money's on $15-20. xD

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

edited November 2016
    DMKano said:
    DMKano said:

If its more than $15, it would be questionable because its a single class pack. I was never a big fan of D2s necro in the first place so the pack is not for me.

My money's on $15-20. xD

I'd buy it if it were $5 - just to have it (wouldn't play it since yeah - D2 necro was not my thing). Seems too low prices for Blizz though.

$10 would be tempting but again since I wouldn't play - wouldnt' spend the money.

$15-20 seems what Blizzard would do.

$20+ seems too much for a single class pack

$40+ someone's been hitting the crack pipe

$99 Trino pls

$120+ Daybreak here we come

$1000+ CIG gon' give it to ya

Where is my $10k option!? I want a friggin' castle to house my undead legions in! ;)

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894

DMKano said:

DMKano said:

My money's on $15-20. xD

I'd buy it if it were $5 - just to have it (wouldn't play it since yeah - D2 necro was not my thing). Seems too low prices for Blizz though.

$10 would be tempting but again since I wouldn't play - wouldnt' spend the money.

$15-20 seems what Blizzard would do.

$20+ seems too much for a single class pack

$40+ someone's been hitting the crack pipe

$99 Trino pls

$120+ Daybreak here we come

$1000+ CIG gon' give it to ya

Where is my $10k option!? I want a friggin' castle to house my undead legions in! ;)

This isn't Portalarium.
  • zamocnyzamocny Member CommonPosts: 7
    Guys, Check out the best Necromancer guide - in-depth description of items, skills and gear. Haven't seen anything like that so far :smile:

https://odealo.com/articles/diablo-3-necromancer-legendaries-and-builds

Enjoy the read