Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Candy Crush is Becoming a TV Game Show for Some Reason

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    You know, you should lose points for sharing news stories like this....;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Hmmm, they might be on to something here.  I have a feeling the Candy Crush audience may be made up of the same people who helped keep game shows so popular in the 90's.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    I would like to say that UK television could not possibly sink to such lows, but seeing how there is a game show called tipping point, it clearly already has done so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T7R21uYn3k

People obviously watch those things, so a Candy Crush game show will probably do well, there is just no hope for British Television these days. O.o

There was also a game show called Pointless Celebrities, sadly it wasn't a satirical look at modern day celebrities either. :(
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    If u read or know about revelations, this is in there.

I self identify as a monkey.

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    I used to take the bus to work and every morning there would be at least 2-3 ppl playing Candy Crush on their phone.

I did luv watching Double Dare as a kid though.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    edited October 2016
    Because most people in general are pretty simple minded and they like stuff like this. I think it will be a smashing success.
    Post edited by goboygo on
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Make a game show based on Flappy Bird and they'd need to censor out half the player comments.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams