Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR - Knights of The Eternal Throne (New 6 min trailer)

"Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

Comments

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    edited October 2016
    Blur is amazing. I wish they (Disney) would hire Blur to do an CGI SWTOR film. The only good SW movie was the first one imho, and all of these trailers by blur are far better than any of the films. More depth more everything in 6 mins. Holy shit.

I would pay 60$ for a movie ticket to this.
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• tinuelletinuelle Member UncommonPosts: 363
    It's an impressive trailer. If only the game had the same quality.

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    tinuelle said:
    I would pay any sub they want!

• BakgrindBakgrind Member UncommonPosts: 423
    tinuelle said:
    Yep, I have to agree that the trailer was very nice, but the only fault that I found with it was that the trailer appears to be more suited for an introduction of some of the other characters of  KOTFE .It could be just me, but it just doesn't seem to offer any insight into what will be going on in  KOTET.
  • KertKert Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Bakgrind said:
    tinuelle said:
    Yep, I have to agree that the trailer was very nice, but the only fault that I found with it was that the trailer appears to be more suited for an introduction of some of the other characters of  KOTFE .It could be just me, but it just doesn't seem to offer any insight into what will be going on in  KOTET.
    It's a tease. They are going to backstory some of whatever Valkorion did to Vaylin when she was a kid. Which I'm going to bet includes priming her to be his new "vessel". That family is all sorts of messed up.

Would be nice if they got back to developing the backside of everything, like companions and what happened to your crew after you "died". Considering my toons, married several of their companions, kind of finding it ridiculous that we haven't had even a sniff of what happened to them, not to mention the story has been so on rails, there is virtually no character development.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Dragnelus said:
    tinuelle said:
    I would pay any sub they want!
    No you wouldn't.  You'd be crying about how bad the game is and how they ruined the label.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    I love the trailer for the most part... but I wonder which marketing idiot came up with "Let's make Vaylin look like Anakin friggin' Skywalker" to get more clicks... =/

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    I love the trailer for the most part... but I wonder which marketing idiot came up with "Let's make Vaylin look like Anakin friggin' Skywalker" to get more clicks... =/
    I do not like how they are portraying Vaylin in KotET. She became such a lowlife degenerate because she missed mommy as a child ? Nah..
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Shodanas said:
    I do not like how they are portraying Vaylin in KotET. She became such a lowlife degenerate because she missed mommy as a child ? Nah..
    Its more like mommy saw how dangerous she was becoming and did everything she could to stop it.  But they took the child away and fed the darkness within her to the point she was willing to attack her own mother.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I really liked this trailer. They really know how to promote the game.